H20's workout video taken last week

Dirk

Benchwarmer
wil be useles becuse he wont be abel to see basket with fat edy cury standing in way of him

Paul1355

All Star
Well we know he can drill the open shot with ease. But can he do that well with a man in his face? Can he still jump high enough or be quick enough to go around defenders for an easy J? I hope so, if he can then he can be a shooting force for this team.

Starks

Starter
thats what I'm talking bout...

get em allan, and bring some class back to that circus of a team

King Ewing

Banned
Damn - that J is still silky smooth - and what was that 10 3's in a row - H20 is back ladies n gentlemen!!

Haha! H20 is back? Since when is the NBA only about shooting? Lets see how H20 moves once he gets on the court in a real 5 on 5 game. Better yet, lets see how his defense is.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Haha! H20 is back? Since when is the NBA only about shooting? Lets see how H20 moves once he gets on the court in a real 5 on 5 game. Better yet, lets see how his defense is.

First off - there's no D in D'Antoni's system - so houston won't have a problem as with many of the other knick players.

Second of all - Allan has been playing several competitive games in the nike summerball tournament last month and in his last game he went up against ron Artest and was able to drop 25.

dude we are over examining the man, all we need him to do in Mike Ds offense is be able to spot up for corner jump shots, hit foul shots, and be a leader in the locker room, he knows and every one else knows if he makes the squad he will play 15-20 minutes a game, and drop about 8 points a game. but in this offense if he can trail on breaks, come off screens and knock down open jumpers he will be huge down the stretch.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
First off - there's no D in D'Antoni's system - so houston won't have a problem as with many of the other knick players.

Second of all - Allan has been playing several competitive games in the nike summerball tournament last month and in his last game he went up against ron Artest and was able to drop 25.

what the bias newspaper didnt tell u was how many freakin shots he took to get 25, i was at the game, he was tryin real hard, managed to get majority of his points off FTs

New New York

Quiet Storm
I know that was just practice and no one was gaurding him....But Damn! I hope he can make the team, the shot is for sure looking just as smooth, but ofcourse playing D and getting up and down the court is going to be a factor in him making it as well.

Nice Video either way!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
H20 is back!!!! I got a hard on watching that (no homo). Thats great to see, we finally have a shooter again. I hope to see him in the starting lineup.

H2O >> Crawterd

Akamu

The King
....LMAO @ All the doubters that stay hating on good players! H20 is still flowing with no sign of leakage-

Where there is water there is life = H20

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That was real smooth akamu...i like that

We needed a shooter and we got one, im not sure why everyone is still bitchin. If anyone prefers crawford over houston...please leave the site now and never comeback you little maggots :lol:

Mike

Rookie
H2O Getting Slammed

This video is hot! H20 is definitely back. I had to post here because I had to share the hate that's out there on slamonline.com for H20 and our beloved Knicks.

Check out this link on Slam Magazine my fellow Knicks Fans: http://slamonline.com/online/2008/09/allan-houston-shows-he-still-can-shoot

I did the best I could and had some help, but any fool would know that to hit those 10 3's like H20 was doing in that video is no easy feat and then he sinks one from half-court and those J's look oh so sweeeeetttt!

He's Back baby. Go Allan! Go! We finally got a shooter! Our prayers are answered. Here we go! And as I wrote those haters over there on Slam, hate comes from fear and with H20 hitting Js like that, there is a lot for teams and fans of opposing teams to be scared about.

I said it there and I'll say it here. Neither kobe or lebron can shoot like H20 is doing in that video. Still smooth as silk and flowing like water.

Go Knicks!

Akamu

The King
Hahaha word, give those haten scumbags a mouth full of what they can't comprehend. Nice work Mike!

All the negativity points to not having a damn clue-

Allan Houston with a snake bite in his eye > x2 Jamal Crawford's

i love dirk, no homo

and i read this today:
Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News: "If he can play and still has that deadly stroke, then how come he didn't try to hook up with a contender? Karl Malone did that late in his career with the Lakers. When Reggie Miller thought about making a comeback last season, he considered the Celtics. Who wants to come back to this? 'I thought about going to a team like that, but this is much bigger than trying to go and satisfy my desire to win a title,' Allan Houston said. 'This is about...I am a Knick. This is about trying to do whatever I can to help the Knicks improve and lend whatever experience I have. This is not about me saying, 'I've got to go win my ring. ... You know, when I was younger, I had people like John Starks and Patrick (Ewing) and Oak (Charles Oakley), and they taught me what it means to work and what it takes to win,' he said. 'This is about me passing on whatever I've learned to the guys. So I figured, if I'm going to do this, why not do it here, where I have my legacy?'"

the LARGEST blessing in disguise could easily be Allan Houston

and he also has tied the number one spot with Johnny Starks as my all time favorite Knick

jpz17

Starter
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tL--waDyh4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tL--waDyh4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>