bf6c2661fd926b675d0fb9d4a234dab0-getty-82921743ra_knicks_media_day_01.jpg

Allan - just for men makes dye for your beard too you know! lol

62ac7d5d3ad9d9b32d6a217a10e7720d-getty-82921743ra_knicks_media_day_08.jpg

5f6c608a7ee5093f8f91bfa109adeaea-getty-82921743ra_knicks_media_day_09.jpg

99fa4e4ffa86392f1dbdfb49a9acca7d-getty-82921743ra_knicks_media_day_04.jpg

7ad157d225ef7b344df799d1ea5e5feb-getty-82921743ra_knicks_media_day_07.jpg

New New York

Quiet Storm
Nice shots! Everyone looks ready to ball!

Was Eddy forced to keep away from the cameras? Kinda weird seeing Allan with #14 on and not 20. Mason told him to wear it proudly!

pat

Starter
What's that about "Steph looks real slim and in shape." Did he ever look not in shape? As far as I can remember that never was the problem.

Every year this is the same sh#*t. We all go absolutely hyper and in the end everybody is disappointed. I can still remember last year's "Eddy Curry lost weight" thread! This is exactly the same thing.

@ New New York: How come you can tell that "Everyone looks ready to ball!"?
I can only see men with basketballs? Does that qualify as an indicator? Okay then I will make such a shot with my webcam and maybe this will land be a roster spot in the NBA.
Just like I refuse to by into Kiya's pessimism, I won't believe the MSG-hype.
The last few years as a Knicks fan have taught me to be patient. I will wait until we are a few weeks into regular season before I make up my mind about this year's team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Pats angry :lol:

All i got to say is that 14 dont look right on houston and lol @ them not taking any pictures of mcflurry and Z-slow :lol:

Paul1355

All Star
NO JEROME JAMES!

just kidding....the only picture is him sitting on the couch eating some White Castle. And Curry brought the soda's.

New New York

Quiet Storm
NO JEROME JAMES!

just kidding....the only picture is him sitting on the couch eating some White Castle. And Curry brought the soda's.

LOL!

No really that is mean, I know Eddy wouldnt have just brought soda! He for sure stopped at Juniors for a Chessecake for them to split, but only one because they have to start working out soon!

GetRealistic

Starter
For those hating on Houton being on the roster, this quote should sum up why Donnie wants him around the team.

“I can see it in the fans’ faces and I know what it was like to have success here, being a Knick means so much to me. I’m here to try and give these guys a feel of what it means to have success in this city. It’s important to have pride in the jersey.”

Also can we go back to the good old days and wear the Black shoes and black socks every night.

Akamu

The King
Good post Trinn, these are excellent photos that I can utilize for my sigs. and wallpapers-

Only thing I don't like is Houston wearing the number 14, that really pisses me off, someone sniper shot Jarred please, get my man back his number-

you forgot going back to shaving their heads for the play offs, well if we get there lol, oakley better get on their cases to shave that ish. Lets get it back man, im definitely pumped, why because win or lose, I love watching knicks basketball.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
What you talk about fat edy cury did show fat face of him at this day of media but they could noyt find jersey of kniock big enough fit around his big fat chest of whale here is esclusive foto edy cury:

10387_formatted_sumo11.jpg

datoni say fat edy is in best shape of carreer of him and say he will be a beast down low in paint just hand him rock and let him explod to the rim like thunder fire for defensives he do nothing just stand at rim and blok shot with fat nipel of him. pls somone do the bang bang shoot of edy cuiry and play galnari big coicks anyone other than fat cury puyt nate roberson center iunstead of curys dirk is hate him

New New York

Quiet Storm
More Photos!

http://www.nba.com/knicks/photogallery/media_day_2008_gallery.html?curPhoto=7

Well Eddy didnt lose any weight he did however grow some corn rows which he believes will help him run better than forty less pounds!

Poor Chris Duhon! Just looks lonely

Jerome James actually showed up! Who wants to bet that he keeps the streak alive and gets hurt at today's first practice? Seriously I'll order up to Sixty dollars at your favorite take out spot if he actually makes it the whole Pre Season un-hurt!

Malik Rose is still here!

Nate is just solid muscle

Steph looks happy

Alot of players on our roster currently some acts got to go! Regarldless I love the start of the season

Trin_Starr

Starter
What's that about "Steph looks real slim and in shape." Did he ever look not in shape? As far as I can remember that never was the problem.

Every year this is the same sh#*t. We all go absolutely hyper and in the end everybody is disappointed. I can still remember last year's "Eddy Curry lost weight" thread! This is exactly the same thing.

@ New New York: How come you can tell that "Everyone looks ready to ball!"?
I can only see men with basketballs? Does that qualify as an indicator? Okay then I will make such a shot with my webcam and maybe this will land be a roster spot in the NBA.
Just like I refuse to by into Kiya's pessimism, I won't believe the MSG-hype.
The last few years as a Knicks fan have taught me to be patient. I will wait until we are a few weeks into regular season before I make up my mind about this year's team.

Pat - don't take this the wrong way as I mean it in the sincerest possible way but

stfu_ask.jpg

:) lol just kiddin' man

portega1968

El Cacique
where's Stephon's Starbury tat?

i heard Curry wanted to get a McDonald's tattoo but management didn't agree on to the endorsement deal... it seems mickey d's was only paying him with big macs and fries.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Marbury was even a cancer at media day. Can we get rid of this guy already. The only reason he's here, is Dolan doesn't want to eat $22mil. Walsh wants him gone, D'Antoni wants him gone, his teammates want him gone and he makes an embarrassing spectacle of himself on media day. Get ready for a long, drama-filled season with the two cancers, Marbury and Zach. Duhon is winning the starting PG job and Marbury will throw another temper-tantrum and abandon the team. The good thing though is Walsh and D'Antoni won't invite him back.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...vLYF?slug=aw-knicks092908&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Marbury doesn’t see himself the way that his teammates, and fans and rivals do. His presence brings everyone down. The Knicks sent him home a year ago, and told him to stay away. Dolan gave Isiah Thomas every contract buyout he wanted – Larry Brown and Lenny Wilkens, Jalen Rose and Maurice Taylor – and now Walsh and D’Antoni can’t get rid of Marbury.

Privately, the Knicks are waiting for an act of insubordination that would allow them to suspend and banish him away again. For the basketball staff, the best case scenario would be replicating what the Indiana Pacers have done with exiling Jamaal Tinsley. D’Antoni hated coaching for a brief time in his first season with the Suns, and knows it will only be worse once he installs Chris Duhon as his starting point guard.

Perhaps only then, the Knicks hope they could negotiate a buyout settlement with Marbury and let him re-sign elsewhere. Marbury has dared them to cut him.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/nba/blog/2008/09/a_hug_i_didnt_need.html
This isn’t about me or anything I wrote, and shouldn’t be. I have been pretty clear in my opinion that Marbury has no place on this team, and that as long as he is here, he will disrupt the Knicks’ rebuilding process. I can report with confidence that many of his teammates feel the same way. The ones I talked to who witnessed the media throng around Marbury’s table, and his grandstanding bear hug involving yours truly, didn’t think it was funny or surprising. Mostly, they thought it was sad.

And it is.

Marbury’s teammates view him as a disease that won’t go away – a suitcase they wish could’ve been lost by the charter company on the 20-minute flight to Saratoga Springs this afternoon.

The right thing will be done, and Marbury will be gone – eventually. It will happen either when Donnie Walsh is able to unload him on some unsuspecting or desperate general manager, or when he can no longer tolerate the distraction.

1. I hope the Knicks end the terrable "Marbury Years" soon and he dis-appears into thin air. How the hell can there be any "Knicks" fans that still like or believe in this jack-ass?

2. Eddy looks like Keith Tractor Traylor

3. Why does D Lee looke so pissed?

H20

Rookie
everyones looking healthy....cant wait for the season to start.........but allan looks weird in 14 not 20

portega1968

El Cacique
1. I hope the Knicks end the terrable "Marbury Years" soon and he dis-appears into thin air. How the hell can there be any "Knicks" fans that still like or believe in this jack-ass?

2. Eddy looks like Keith Tractor Traylor

3. Why does D Lee looke so pissed?

Tractor is not named keith... btw, he f'ckdup Gallo.