Wake Up Knick Fans This Team Stinks...

1 question, do you think our record will be improved from the past 2 seasons?.....if so then there is some light! (improved team play, a coach, expiering contracts) it may take a few years, but if I could last from 2000-2007 with his team allready what's a few more years of watching my team fail? I'm in it for the long haul baby :) As long as we don't let Lee and Nate go this summer, Dallo heals and we ge some of this dead weight off our roster (James,Rose,Crawford,Q,Curry) we'll be fine :)

KBlack25

Starter
and there is no light at the end of the tunnel so you guys all arguing about this and that are wasting your time.

That is all.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. When the Bulls were horrid in the 80s they drafted a guy you might have heard of who wore 23, some people probably felt there was no light before that draft pick. People were down on Boston like crazy after the failed Ron Mercer era, now they are defending Champions. Things can always change, that's the beauty of sports, and especially in basketball where one guy can turn your teams fortunes on a dime (see: LeBron James), there is definitely always hope...

1 question, do you think our record will be improved from the past 2 seasons?.....if so then there is some light! (improved team play, a coach, expiering contracts) it may take a few years, but if I could last from 2000-2007 with his team allready what's a few more years of watching my team fail? I'm in it for the long haul baby :) As long as we don't let Lee and Nate go this summer, Dallo heals and we ge some of this dead weight off our roster (James,Rose,Crawford,Q,Curry) we'll be fine :)

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. When the Bulls were horrid in the 80s they drafted a guy you might have heard of who wore 23, some people probably felt there was no light before that draft pick. People were down on Boston like crazy after the failed Ron Mercer era, now they are defending Champions. Things can always change, that's the beauty of sports, and especially in basketball where one guy can turn your teams fortunes on a dime (see: LeBron James), there is definitely always hope...

You two need to stop drinking the garden kool aid. I never said for anybody to stop watching the team what I said was that this team stinks and will stink for the foreseeable future. The record will be improved and I wouldn't be shocked if the Knicks even grabbed the 8th seed but that's not the point. The point is to win championships or at the very least contend for one. The comparison with Boston is ridiculous because we don't have an Al Jefferson and draft picks trade or salary cap space. Nobody wants any of our guys and the ones they do want aren't good enough to bring someone like a K.G. back. I fear that as long as James Dolan owns the team we won't even catch a sniff of title contention.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
god is goin to send son of him jesus for 2nd time but not this time he will wear robe and sandal he will wear jesryey of knicks and air jorden

naterobinsondunkeg1.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
god is goin to send son of him jesus for 2nd time but not this time he will wear robe and sandal he will wear jesryey of knicks and air jorden

naterobinsondunkeg1.jpg

LOL damn Dirk. I am a strong follower in Jesus and the Bible and this was hilarious. Jesus in a Knick jersey....Akamu has to make a picture of that.

Maybe Jesus can play a game or two before putting on the robe and sandal lol help us out a little bit.

KBlack25

Starter
You two need to stop drinking the garden kool aid. I never said for anybody to stop watching the team what I said was that this team stinks and will stink for the foreseeable future. The record will be improved and I wouldn't be shocked if the Knicks even grabbed the 8th seed but that's not the point. The point is to win championships or at the very least contend for one. The comparison with Boston is ridiculous because we don't have an Al Jefferson and draft picks trade or salary cap space. Nobody wants any of our guys and the ones they do want aren't good enough to bring someone like a K.G. back. I fear that as long as James Dolan owns the team we won't even catch a sniff of title contention.

Yes, and if Dolan was ousted (which isn't out of the realm of possibility) there is a light. Like I said, there is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a matter of how fast you can get there...I don't think in 200 yrs we'll look back and the Knicks STILL never won a championship 1870s or even came close since the late 90s.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Hey, this team does suck. And the starting lineup that Mike D'Antoni is using is going to make the Knicks suck even more.

PG-Chris Duhon(slow, inconsistent jump shot, no inside game)
SG-Jamal Crawford(can score sometimes, no defense, inconsistent jump shot)
SF-Quentin Richardson(brick machine)
PF-David Lee(can score, pass and rebound, no defense)
C-Zach Randolph(Can score, occasionally pass, and rebound, no defense)

KBlack25

Starter
Hey, this team does suck. And the starting lineup that Mike D'Antoni is using is going to make the Knicks suck even more.

In fairness, ABCD, we don't know what the starting lineup will be. I agree if that's the starting lineup D'Antoni is making a mistake, but we'll see. Let's get a few days into the season and then see what's up.

Paul1355

All Star

It should be

Duhon
Marbury
Chandler
Lee
Randolph

You have defense in Duhon and Chandler.
Scoring from everybody.
Ball movement with two PG's in the back court.
Rebounding from the 1,3,4 and 5 spot. Duhon is a good rebounding PG.
Athleticism.
And a lot of determination from the 1,2 and 3 spots because all of those can change even though I love Chandler(no homo). Mike D might pull a fast one and start Q Rich out of no where. The 4 and 5 spot is a lock so far with the Lee and Randolph combo.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
It should be

Duhon
Marbury
Chandler
Lee
Randolph

Scoring from everybody.
Athleticism.
And a lot of determination from the 1,2 and 3 spots because all of those can change even though I love Chandler(no homo). Mike D might pull a fast one and start Q Rich out of no where. The 4 and 5 spot is a lock so far with the Lee and Randolph combo.

though we all love chandler(no homo) but i think if lee and randolph start, chandler should come off the bench, cuz wit that line up u put up the only energy comin the bench is pretty much nate

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
It should be

Duhon
Marbury
Chandler
Lee
Randolph

Scoring from everybody.
Athleticism.

i'll agree with you except for the guard spots i think it should be marbury and crawford.

Paul1355

All Star
i'll agree with you except for the guard spots i think it should be marbury and crawford.

Well I am picking Duhon over Crawford because we have scoring in everybody else and Crawford is only a scorer, nothing more. With Duhon you get defense, passing, good offensive awareness and rebounding. Crawford is weak on all of Duhon's strengths and Duhon brings stuff to the table that the other starters can't do.

We need diversity in the lineup. Guys that are good at certain things so we eliminate weaknesses. We also signed Duhon big bucks so he should start just for that reason. He is also impressing in the pre season and has great stamina as said by Mike D.

Crawford will probably start but I just feel that Crawford can be too inconsistent at times and this isn't last year. He has to cut down on his shots and coming off the bench can make him a dangerous offensive 6th man.

though we all love chandler(no homo) but i think if lee and randolph start, chandler should come off the bench, cuz wit that line up u put up the only energy comin the bench is pretty much nate

True.. but we could just make Pat Ew Jr Chandlers backup if he makes the team this way we'll still see energy off the bench.