Starbury Workout DVD Preview

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Once the season gets underway marbury will begin to dominate. It makes me sick seeing that quote from paul. Hes a useless poster, one of the biggest idiots on this site.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Those are intense routines. His stamina and strength will be at an all time high. Healthy body, healthy mind, and hopefully peace in his soul after all he went through last season. I feel real good for him and love the initiative he is taking!! I hope he gets good minutes at the 2, he can guard bigger guards.

Paul1355

All Star
Once the season gets underway marbury will begin to dominate. It makes me sick seeing that quote from paul. Hes a useless poster, one of the biggest idiots on this site.

LOL MSG TAKE YOUR DICK OUT OF METRO'S ASS. FOR ONCE!

MSG....the quote was taken out of context. I showed Metro the proof of the exact quote I said. Your a fool.

You back him up 100% and attack whoever he attacks, your his bitch.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Here is people who take training instriuction of edy curry

st%20joe%20pie%20eating%20contest.JPG

metrocard

Legend

Yeh man.

One of the most ignorant statements in this forum's history.

One and ONly, Pancakes, and others have said some pretty terrible things.

But this takes the cake.

Marbury is responsible for all of the Knicks wins?
You could look at it

lol.

What a fool.

Paul1355

All Star
Yeh man.

One of the most ignorant statements in this forum's history.

One and ONly, Pancakes, and others have said some pretty terrible things.

But this takes the cake.

Marbury is responsible for all of the Knicks wins?
You could look at it

lol.

What a fool.

lol okay only in your fantasy world Metro. Don't forget, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

Your exposed as a fake...keep ranting. It makes me laugh every time.:thumbsup:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Oh shit, Marbury uses kettlebels...thats mad European.

Marbury is the most built PG in the NBA.

thats some serious workout , makes me wonder why the hell aint he playing, D'Antoni of all people should watch this video....that last part was true...rebuilding a superstar

feetoe

Benchwarmer
every year another team starts rebuilding but they still play the current roster so what's the deal with Marbury? weird