The Pressure is ON!

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
Hold onto your hats, its step-up time. We have to win against the Bucks. Why? Just look at the updated standings. Look at Eastern Conference.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...ce&column=gamesBehind&order=null&seasontype=2

But with the schedule the other teams racing with us have, a win might help us move up or help us not drop a seed if we lose.

*Games in bold are very important ones for us*

Philadelphia at Detroit
Atlanta at Toronto
Indiana at Cleveland
NY Knicks at Milwaukee
Portland at Minnesota
San Antonio at Sacramento
New Jersey at Miami
Utah at Denver
Dallas at LA Clippers

allan20

Benchwarmer
i see we're 8th right now and miami has an identical record (29-37)
one mistake and we're out of the picture. play well, and we might be the 6th seed again

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
With the exception of Philly, all of the teams for the last few playoff seeds won their games. It is definately gonna be an interesting fight to the finish. I hope the Knicks can continue to win their games and move up.

WiL8000

Rotation player
In terms of pressure, the teams we should worry about are Miami, Cleveland, and Toronto. Philly has too many problems surrounding Iverson to maintain themselves the rest of the season in my opinion. Cleveland has me worried the most when it comes to clinching these last couple of seeds in the playoffs.

WiL8000

Rotation player
The next game the Knicks have, that they must win is against the Nets. I'm not too concerned about the Wizards. If the Knicks can beat the Nets, it will be good for their confidence. It's at home, the garden will be off the hook. What are you guys thinking about this one?

e_D

Benchwarmer
i completely agree with you WiL. I think it's must win against the nets. there's always been a desire for a rivalry against the nets, but we've never had the talent level to compete. i think now we do, and that game could be a really good one. I expect high tempo and high scoring. I hope the Knicks dont let us down.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I agree that the Nets game is very important. A win against them can carry over into a good streak. I think that the Nets are beatable and these guys have to come out fired up.

Glad these next 2 games are at the Garden.