Positives:

1) Brings us under the cap at 2010
2) Good outside shooter
3) Double Double Guy
4) Good passer
5) He is a center and a better one then curry and james
6) Better shot blocker then most of our bigs

I am not sure what the negatives are.

Also, I know we would have to tweek some things in this trade because I am not sure about the salaries and if the Kings are above the cap or not. I do think the King's could be interested since they have hawes and thompson.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I wouldn't do that trade, because Brad Miller is kind of old. If the trade involved Curry, I would do it in a second though.

richtree

Rotation player
<TABLE width=750 border=0><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 30px"><TD class=p_tddetails noWrap width="10%">Brad Miller</TD><TD class=p_tddetails noWrap width="15%">Center</TD><TD class=p_tddetails width="75%">2007/08: $10.5 million, 2008/09: $11.375 million, 2009/10: $12.25 million, 2010/11: Free Agent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE width=750 border=0><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 30px"><TD class=p_tddetails noWrap width="10%"> Randolph</TD><TD class=p_tddetails noWrap width="15%">Center/Forward</TD><TD class=p_tddetails width="75%">2007/08: $13,333,333, 2008/09: $14,666,666, 2009/10: $16.0 million, 2010/11: $17,333,333, 2011/12: Free Agent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

New New York

Quiet Storm
Cap wise this is a good deal, but the deal does not work straight up because both teams are over the cap. So other players would need to be involved and there arent any realistic packages for this trade

Paul1355

All Star
Miller and Quincy Douby OR Mike Miller and Donte Green

FOR

Zach and Nate

This is a better move for the Kings....They get a great scoring big man in Zach and finally get that PG they need that can score and create havoc with his energy and athleticism in Nate Robinson.

Knicks finally get a center that has an ending contract. Yes he is old but he is better than Curry, James and Jeffires. Nate's contract is expiring anyways so we might as well use him as a way to get rid of Zach.
Quincy Douby is a NY guy that went to Rutgers and has a good outside shot, better than Nate's and he has decent perimeter defense. If we can get more I'd rather have Donte Green...he will be really good when he is older and he is 6'11...can't go wrong with height.