Here's a dumb question .....

richtree

Rotation player
Can the Knicks send Marbury and Curry to play in the D-League while they are under contract ?

just wondering ?

richtree

Rotation player
Marbury gets to workout, stay in shape, and stay away from the team since they don't want him

Curry can go dominate and run around to lose weight and build confindence...(and try to get trade value up)

? ?

I don't know....I think they both may do it .....

I'm just not sure how the contracts and D-League works with that

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Curry wont dominate only thing he dominates is hotdog eating contests loll, u really think he's gonna lose weight 2 lmaooo

richtree

Rotation player
I think making him play in the D league will embarass him enough to quit or to lose weight...

If we ain't gonna use him...least the Reno Bighorns could

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I think making him play in the D league will embarass him enough to quit or to lose weight...

If we ain't gonna use him...least the Reno Bighorns could

either way were gaining right loll, a in-shape Curry could be dominant, if he quits thats cap coming off for us loll

Akamu

The King
Can the Knicks send Marbury and Curry to play in the D-League while they are under contract ?

just wondering ?

Technically they can but that would be an insult to Starbury and Curry, but I don't see why Curry would complain since he isn't discipline enough to even be a basketball player.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Technically they can but that would be an insult to Starbury and Curry, but I don't see why Curry would complain since he isn't discipline enough to even be a basketball player.
Lmao @ Eddy Curry! I wonder what happened to all the Currysexuals who thought he was going to be the next Shaq?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they're probably saying he isnt getting a fair chance this year to show what he could "really" do lmao....as if the last 3 years were a good sign of this regression...im mean progression lmao

richtree

Rotation player
Yeah, I wish a reporter asked Marbury and Curyy how they would feel about going to play in the D league for the rest of the year since Mike D ain't gonna use them here

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^Marbury will play if theres a injury to one of the gaurds its Curry who doesnt have a chance of playing unless he drops a few.