Idea for the pre-game threads...

Blas

Benchwarmer
Hey guys,

First of all I would like to say MSG, JPZ17, and anyone else who made a pre-game thread... wonderful job.

I was curious if we could expand on the spotlight.

After you guys post up the thread, maybe we can get 1-3 poster(s) from this board to consistently do a pre-game analysis. Breakdown of where teams are strong and weak, sort of like commentators. I figured they could post after the thread is up or send it privately to one of the pre-game thread creators so they can throw it in.

The toughest part in all of this, is the poster will have to keep this fresh.

I.E. If this person kept posting "we have to stop Lebron..." or "we have to stop... Kobe", yeah well no duh. If you broke down on how we could stop Lebron or Kobe, that would be much better.

Just an idea, if its too complicated or too dumb, no worries.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
theres no way to stop Kobe or LeBron lmao...contain them maybe, but we have no player on defense that could do that except maybe Chandler-but i doubt he could loll

i would like the idea of a NBA round-up thread it has nothing to do with the pre-game thread, but just thought i'd put the idea out there.

we could add a What teams have to do to win area in our pre-game threads that'll be fire

Paul1355

All Star
theres no way to stop Kobe or LeBron lmao...contain them maybe, but we have no player on defense that could do that except maybe Chandler-but i doubt he could loll

i would like the idea of a NBA round-up thread it has nothing to do with the pre-game thread, but just thought i'd put the idea out there.

we could add a What teams have to do to win area in our pre-game threads that'll be fire

yea agreed....strategy.

jpz17

Starter
thanks for the wonderful job.. I try.. This is an idea that if developed could be good.. come up with the specifics of it and I'll try it.. could be hard because sometimes no one is on.. but we can work something out

jpz17

Starter
also... I love the idea of this thread! We need more of this type of stuff! I need to know what YOU guys want as a game thread..... I'm thinking of a couple ideas.. I'll pm msg and talk to him about it.. I really want to make my threads different from his