Knicks vs Mavs Game Thread

Kiyaman

Legend
I am not good at making Game-Threads
but a member wrote something that needed clarity

A very interesting game Knicks vs Mavs

We can not forget our last game with the Thunders where we ran out of GAS, Energy, or legs, whatever. When we let a Knicks 30 point lead dwindle down to a 7 point lead....also giving them 3 tries to bring it down to 5.

The Mavs loss to the Lakers inside scoring game (Bynum, Gallo, Odom, and Ariza taking to the paint) inwhich the Mavs had the lead the majority of the game. Our scoring in the paint area has been real low.

Size-ing up the players:

Dampier & Diop will make Zach shoot 85% of his shots from outside.

Dirk will keep Lee & Chandler outside from getting any defensive rebounds.

Howard has owned Q.Richardson in every game they played in their career.

Terry will only give Crawful open 25 feet jumpshots anything else is a battle or trade of points. Terry will give Crawful some open closer shots when the Mavs is up by 10 or more.

Kidd vs Duhon will let owner Cuban know if he made the big mistake in the trade for an old demanding Kidd for a young energetic Harris.

The Knicks Bench has the complete energy Winning-Players on it with "Nasty-Nate, Chandler, and Dave Debuscher Lee.

Mavs on the other hand their bench has been weak with Diop and coach Carlisle enemy Stachouse who have not forgot that Carlisle had him traded when he practically lead the league in scoring for two straight seasons under Carlisle.

Very interesting game to watch
LETS GO KNICKS!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i wanna see how we could come out the gates and play vs a good team, not for 24 minutes but for 48 minutes thats something we havent done yet...that inconsistent shit wont work vs these teams

jpz17

Starter
kiyaman had no right no make this thread.. MSG or I was going to make it.. I was starting it too. Please delete! Thanks!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
kiyaman had no right no make this thread.. MSG or I was going to make it.. I was starting it too. Please delete! Thanks!!
Co-sign

Kiyaman, you're a great poster, but this thread sucks. It's too short.

Let JPZ or MSG make it. If you want to make the next thread, ask.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
im still tryin to keep my typing to a minimal. im still only typin with my left hand. im hopin my cut looks more closed up tomorrow so i can do the celtics game thread, but im still day to day.

jpz17

Starter
Alright.. next mod that sees this can close it.. I'll take it.. but heres an idea.. someone wanted me to get outside opinions..well theres my outside opinion

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
i think we can beat them. they not playing bball rigth now and if we score more then 100 we have a better chance. damn the only win clipers have is against them.

GO NY KNICKS 7-3

jpz17

Starter
NO POSTS IN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON PLEASE! THANKS! THE NEW ONE WILL BE UP IN AN HOUR! Thanks!!!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I apologize for my sorry Game-Thread I know it is no comparison to the great work that MSGKnicks put up.
JPZ, stop crying like I took the last cookie from the Cookie Jar. It's beneath you.

I only did this Game Thread to prove a point to some members which think David Lee low rebounding in the last couple of games mean his production is down. When he had to defend oponents bigmen that takes him far away from the paint like Dirk will do in this game.

Zach & Crawful are our highest scorers this season b/c Dantoni gave them the greenlight to shoot over 15 shots per game (like Isiah did).
However, the two players decision making, passing-game, and poor defense has not changed.
The energy that Nate, Chandler, complimentary players Lee & Duhon has been bringing to the court has lead this team to some success.

This 6-3 start is mainly from the DNP of the distraction players starting with Jefferies, James, Curry, Marbury, Gallinari, and Malik Rose for 5 games.

jpz17

Starter
I'm putting you in the thread don't worry.. I'm just adding all the other stuff... You can be in all m y threads if you want.

TunerAddict

Starter
Shouldn't be complaining....Its game day and the threads are usually up days in advance. Kiya did NOTHING wrong. Should been up already. No reason to delete this one. Add your own stuff if you want.

jpz17

Starter
Kiya.... I'd like to ask you a favor.. Would you like to be in all of my Game Threads? I need someone else's take on all the games.. and you are one of the best posters on ko... also, I do think your thread was good.. It's just I was mad because MSG sad I could do it and I had my thread started during yours! Kinda sucks! You'll get a thread.. don't worry

Paul1355

All Star
I am not good at making Game-Threads
but a member wrote something that needed clarity

A very interesting game Knicks vs Mavs

We can not forget our last game with the Thunders where we ran out of GAS, Energy, or legs, whatever. When we let a Knicks 30 point lead dwindle down to a 7 point lead....also giving them 3 tries to bring it down to 5.

The Mavs loss to the Lakers inside scoring game (Bynum, Gallo, Odom, and Ariza taking to the paint) inwhich the Mavs had the lead the majority of the game. Our scoring in the paint area has been real low.

Size-ing up the players:

Dampier & Diop will make Zach shoot 85% of his shots from outside.

Dirk will keep Lee & Chandler outside from getting any defensive rebounds.

Howard has owned Q.Richardson in every game they played in their career.

Terry will only give Crawful open 25 feet jumpshots anything else is a battle or trade of points. Terry will give Crawful some open closer shots when the Mavs is up by 10 or more.

Kidd vs Duhon will let owner Cuban know if he made the big mistake in the trade for an old demanding Kidd for a young energetic Harris.

The Knicks Bench has the complete energy Winning-Players on it with "Nasty-Nate, Chandler, and Dave Debuscher Lee.

Mavs on the other hand their bench has been weak with Diop and coach Carlisle enemy Stachouse who have not forgot that Carlisle had him traded when he practically lead the league in scoring for two straight seasons under Carlisle.

Very interesting game to watch
LETS GO KNICKS!

Was the clarity when I mentioned Crawford and Zach, especially Zach being the offense so far? lol

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiya.... I'd like to ask you a favor.. Would you like to be in all of my Game Threads? I need someone else's take on all the games.. and you are one of the best posters on ko... also, I do think your thread was good.. It's just I was mad because MSG sad I could do it and I had my thread started during yours! Kinda sucks! You'll get a thread.. don't worry

My Bad! I was not paying much attention to who was going to make the game-thread.
I did'nt know if y'all went out this weekend or what.
Like I wrote I am not good making game-threads.... thats why I dont mess wid it.
My Bad!
RESPECT
KIYA

Kiyaman

Legend
The game been Knick exciting since the toss-up of the ball.

This strange Knick team is making the Mavs play to their tone of play.

Zach took it straight to the basket on Dampier to score the Knicks second point in the game and the rest of the Knicks took that lead to score a 35 point Knick first qtr. to the Mavs 28

Kiyaman

Legend
This was a great game! forget about the OT Loss, these Knicks are measuring up well playing 2nd half B-Ball.... and 4th qtr. crunchtime B-Ball with the officials.
I did'nt like Crawful in the game throughout the 4th qtr.. To me Crawful is not dependable as a Starter or Finisher. Tonights game I have to give the Team their PROPS for hanging in their down the stretch still kicking and fighting down to their last breath.

Now this was the GAME to be at the GARDEN!

The overtime Loss dont measure up to the excitement throughout this game.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!