Marbury Update ...again...

richtree

Rotation player
<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 <tr><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsTitle style="BACKGROUND: #fe4d01"><TABLE class=s_playerNewsTitle cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=33>
NY.gif
</TD><TD align=left> Stephon Marbury-G-Knicks</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" align=right>Nov. 18 - 1:28 pm et</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TD style="BACKGROUND: #fe4d01" width=14>
right_corner_player_news.gif
</TD><TD width=6>
pixel.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
pixel.gif
</TD><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder>
pixel.gif
</TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>NBA Player's Association attorney Hal Biagas is expected to resume Stephon Marbury buyout talks with Knicks this week.
He'll meet with Donnie Walsh and there's a chance that a formal proposal could be presented by the end of the week. Marbury flew with the team to Boston yesterday, but there is speculation that will be his last trip with the Knicks. It could be another false alarm and we still don't know where he'll land, but it's probably time to pick Marbury up again if you need a point guard.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

smokes

Huge Member
rich, your updates are much appreciated, but could you please just copy/paste the text alone because this format is very annoying to read :)

Cheers.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
another good update righ...i hope this finishes soon so we could move on and Marbury gets to play...

Paul1355

All Star
rich, your updates are much appreciated, but could you please just copy/paste the text alone because this format is very annoying to read :)

Cheers.

agreed....you have good info but it's a simple process of copy and paste...i;d rather read the actual site than read with my head tilted because of the position of it.

lol its all good just copy and paste from now on please