Bosh or Amare?

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZjPnqzq_E0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZjPnqzq_E0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNstFYzBVbU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNstFYzBVbU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

metrocard

Legend
Bosh is a better rebounder, pick and roll, younger, more skilled and hasn't had that freaky injury Amare had.

Amare is a legit center though at 250 lbs...he can bang in the paint offensively, he just not that great of a re bounder for a man with his ability. He should be grabbing 10-12 rebs a game, but only settles for 8-9.

Rubio(6"5)
Chandler(6"8)
James(6"9)
Gallinari(6"11)
Bosh(6"10)

New York Giants?

JayJ44

Starter
Obviously we're in good shape either way. I think I would go with Bosh, even though Amare is very talented. Bosh is a better shooter and rebounder, and I think he would fit in better with Lebron.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
For some reason i dont like bosh....or the toronto craptors but i do think bosh is a little bit better then amare. If it wasnt for that injury amare might be the best big man in the game but i think he clearly lost a step. I remember him dominating and sonning tim duncan in the playoffs before the injury. He hasnt been able to do that since.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Bosh is a beast id be happy with Wade and Bosh they are both sick young players that will only get better.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I'd stick Amare since he knows the D'Antoni system well enough. Although if Dirk opts out of his contract having him and LeBron would be something unthinkable. Throw a quick and pacy PG and a couple of decent roleplayers (Read Chandler/Lee/Nate/Draft pick/Low profile trade) and we should be great and well on course for a title run.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
id prob go with bosh out of the two..i'd pick dirk to go with lebron over those two though..i've always thought dirk was sick..

do people actually think Gallinari is going to be around come then..the kid doesn't look that good from what i've seen..i mean he's obviously young but he doesnt look like chander potential

JayJ44

Starter
id prob go with bosh out of the two..i'd pick dirk to go with lebron over those two though..i've always thought dirk was sick..

do people actually think Gallinari is going to be around come then..the kid doesn't look that good from what i've seen..i mean he's obviously young but he doesnt look like chander potential

Where does this judgement come from? Grainy youtube videos, or that one summer league game? Please give this kid a chance before you write him off.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i know i know its too early, he may turn out real well idk...from the few times he played on knicks he looked discombobulated but i guess i don't know him well enough, i've seen some youtube he looked good i guess..nothin crazy but we'll see, thats good thing about young guy we can grow em

JayJ44

Starter
Well, that was his first games in the USA. Gotta give him more time. I'm really optimistic when it comes to Gallo. He has potential, let's hope for the best. :crossfingers:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Chris Bosh.
No injury problems, better rebounder, plays D and he will get even better with time.
Probably the best PF of the game.

New New York

Quiet Storm
For some reason i dont like bosh....or the toronto craptors but i do think bosh is a little bit better then amare. If it wasnt for that injury amare might be the best big man in the game but i think he clearly lost a step. I remember him dominating and sonning tim duncan in the playoffs before the injury. He hasnt been able to do that since.

Me neither, the funny thing is I liked his game when he first came into the league, but he seemed more like a rugged shot blocking rebounding big man back then. Now he seems a little soft, plus I hate his shooting form.

I'd take Amare!

GetRealistic

Starter
I just love the fact were able to debate which out of the two we want. Just a week ago it was doubtful we'd be able to get Lebron. Now were already talking about Lebrons supporting cast.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Def Bosh. I read that Amare's surface injury in his knee was over a centimeter long and more so dormant than repaired.

Bosh has a better game and handles that ball well on his preferred left.

Versatility as potentially the 2nd option will allow a lot of flexibility when running plays not originating from the point.

Bosh is a far more diverse big man. He's mantis skinny but he plays big and cleans glass. An additional 5 built like a spud would level that smoothly.

A high calibre big man is essential in the playoffs when the paint gets snakey. The Wade/James combo sucks. Incomparable to Jordan/Pippen. That is never to be duplicated again.

My call is James, Bosh and Devin Harris. We can sign him in advance for the sake of moulding an offense. He has 1 year left at $7m and I don't consider $9m/year outlandish for someone that quick in Mike D's offense with the cap in our utmost favor.

For the 5, I'm unsure, for the 2, I'd like to see a real bomber or someone capable of a similar 3 point and defensive role like Bowen of the Spurs or James Posey. As to whether or not Wilson Chandler can fit that mould, as I predict he will be instructed, remains to be seen.

There is 19 months left to get so much done but it's spinning me out just thinking about it.

That fukking word "IF" is haunting my dreams too. _:(

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
me personally i rather have Amare with Lebron and Rubio... but im interested in what others think about it

I think it depends on what position you are looking to fill. I feel Bosh is better at the 4, Bosh had better defensive numbers at the 4, where Amare seems to be suited for either the 4 or 5 position. You could have Amare at the 5, Harrington at the 4 and Chandler at the 3... This seems to me to be the most athletic and versatile lineup.
What the Knicks could do is, sign bosh to play the 4, bide their time and make a run at Dwight Howard in 2012. If they manage the cap correctly; this could be a very plausable scenario.