AMARE wants to play w/ JAMES and BOSH in 2010!!!

JayJ44

Starter
It's impossible to have 3 max contract players on one team. Those 3 players alone would take up the entire cap. So unless one of them is willing to take much less money, than there's no way that would happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we're gonna get 1 superstar definetly in 2010 i think its gonna be Wade, cause Lebron wont leave a winning team in Cleveland unless they take a turn from the worst in the next 2 seasons he wont leave...they're serious championship contenders so why will he leave...especially if they win it....but Wade will leave Miami if they dont improve much

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
i think that we'll end up with 2 superstars. either wade/bosh/lebron and amare but the rest of the team might suck lol

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
we're gonna get 1 superstar definetly in 2010 i think its gonna be Wade, cause Lebron wont leave a winning team in Cleveland unless they take a turn from the worst in the next 2 seasons he wont leave...they're serious championship contenders so why will he leave...especially if they win it....but Wade will leave Miami if they dont improve much

LEBRON WONT BE IN CLEVELAND AFTER 2009-2010 SESON AND HERE IT'S WHY

IF IF THEY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THOSE 2 YEARS HE WILL FEEL LIKE HE DELIVERED THEM WHAT THEY HOPPED FOR AND IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO GO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN(AND I'M NOT TALKING MAX CONTRACT RATHER BIG MONEY ENDORSMENTS)
IF THEY DONT WIN (AND I FEEL THIS YEAR IS THEIR LAST HOPE) HE L MOVE ON SO HE CAN WIN ONE WITH ANOTHER SUPERSTAR AND ALSO FOR THE BIG MONEY MARKET.

I'M NOT SAYING NEW YORK IS GONNA LAND HIM FOR SURE BUT THERE ARE ONLY FEW PLACES THAT CAN HAVE 2 SUPERSTARS IN 2010 AND BE A BIG MARKET AND CLEVELAND IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

SO IN THE END IT'S ALWAYS COME DOWN TO MONEY AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A RING.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
By The Way I Would Like More Something Like D-wade And Bosch/stoudomire But Lebron And One Of The Above It's Not Bad Either.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LEBRON WONT BE IN CLEVELAND AFTER 2009-2010 SESON AND HERE IT'S WHY

IF IF THEY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THOSE 2 YEARS HE WILL FEEL LIKE HE DELIVERED THEM WHAT THEY HOPPED FOR AND IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO GO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN(AND I'M NOT TALKING MAX CONTRACT RATHER BIG MONEY ENDORSMENTS)
IF THEY DONT WIN (AND I FEEL THIS YEAR IS THEIR LAST HOPE) HE L MOVE ON SO HE CAN WIN ONE WITH ANOTHER SUPERSTAR AND ALSO FOR THE BIG MONEY MARKET.

I'M NOT SAYING NEW YORK IS GONNA LAND HIM FOR SURE BUT THERE ARE ONLY FEW PLACES THAT CAN HAVE 2 SUPERSTARS IN 2010 AND BE A BIG MARKET AND CLEVELAND IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

SO IN THE END IT'S ALWAYS COME DOWN TO MONEY AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A RING.

i agree but if they do win a championship why would he leave a championship contender to come to NY that will be a team with developing rookies and young guys so it wont make sence when he could get money and rings you know....but i see where your coming from too

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
i agree but if they do win a championship why would he leave a championship contender to come to NY that will be a team with developing rookies and young guys so it wont make sence when he could get money and rings you know....but i see where your coming from too

Like i said before there are about 15-16 teams in the nba that can give him a max contract in 2010 but how many have (or can sign another) superstar and be a big market money endorsment ?
Only 3 i can think

New York
Enough cap to sign 2 superstars (and one over the hill like nash ,ray allen etc for MLE) nice supporting cast nate lee chandler gallinari 2009 draft pick also big money market

Los Angeles

They have Kobe (superstar) Bynum(big young man future all star) good supporting cast also big money market

Nets(brooklyn 20011? j-z?)

They have Carter (star) Harris (young pg future all star) lots of young bigs
big market

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I m sure danny ferry threw up when he sow what walsh did friday.
I dont think he felt that way about detroit trade earlier cuz lebron wont leave cleveland for detroit. That s why I was like what they were thinking when I sow ppl here put up trades with cleveland in a thread that jpz17 started.
The trades were nice(for us) but not realistic.Cleveland wont trade with us(and give us cap space) period. They know better.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I m sure danny ferry threw up when he sow what walsh did friday.
I dont think he felt that way about detroit trade earlier cuz lebron wont leave cleveland for detroit. That s why I was like what they were thinking when I sow ppl here put up trades with cleveland in a thread that jpz17 started.
The trades were nice(for us) but not realistic.Cleveland wont trade with us(and give us cap space) period. They know better.

All Gm's did lmao...that was a legendary move will go down lol

JayJ44

Starter
All Gm's did lmao...that was a legendary move will go down lol

What amazed me about that trade, is that not only do all the players have 2 year contracts. They fit D'antoni's system, and I don't think we're a worse team because of it. Walsh is a genius!! :peace:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Amare, James and Bosh on the same team? Yeah, right!
I like to dream as well, but this one is more than this, I don't even know what to call it.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Amare, James and Bosh on the same team? Yeah, right!
I like to dream as well, but this one is more than this, I don't even know what to call it.
Has anybody ever heard of "Backloading a contract".Ewing sr. refused to do so.That's part of the reason we were unable to put more superstars around him in the 90's.If backloading is possible under the current CBA Walsh could put together THE team in 2010.Stay tuned.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
soo wtf happens if James god forbid wins a championship say next season?? do you really think he's going to want to leave Cleav. after winning a championship w his team for NY?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I don't agree with the belief that you get big names, instead of building a team intelligently. We have never been successful, as a result of that sort of thing. We need to do what we did, during the Ewing era: let's draft solid players, sign hungry talent and focus on getting tough inside. In my opinion, the backcourt is good to go, with Duhon and Chandler. What we're missing is a good center.

The lakers got good, not by signing a bunch of big names, but by gathering hungry talent, like Farmar, Vujacic, etc. (we have some of that), and a solid, underrated big man, Pau Gasol. If you look at any team that's doing well, they have good frontline players.

Paul1355

All Star
Imagine this people

Nate
Lebron
Chandler
Bosh
Amare

WOW....Celtics can take a seat with that lineup...here comes championship!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We'll be very lucky to get Lebron James.

Do you think Danny Ferry is gonna palm off the leagues best player willingly?
Ilgauskas (spelling) has said outright that he plans to retire at the end of this season & the Cavs have only 3 players signed after the 2010 free agent free for all. Delonte West, Mo Williams and JJ Hickson. They have plenty of cash to throw into keeping Lebron James close to Akron and family and friends. He'll get his championship, all Cleveland need do is make 1 good move. My guess is they will re-sign Verajao for 5 years at the end of this year, re-sign Wallace to a more suitable contract, play the market very carefully, and then go after Amare & or Bosh to persuade Lebron to stay.
Plenty of reasons for him to do so.

Everybody is so convinced that it's gonna be Wade who'll save the day.
Don't forget, he's won a championship and was the series MVP. That is a lot of pride there, pride is hard to walk away from. Unlike Detroit & Chauncey Billups, Miami obviously will not let their MVP go. Remember who the Honcho is down there? It's Pat Riley, not Scott Layden. Wade will be a hard fish to catch. Marion is as good as gone and bar Beasley (who so far is not doing so well) the rest of that team is ultimately expendable.
Again, only 3 players are signed on 'til after the summer of 2010.

Pat and Ferry have been musing over this since the emergence of their stars. Getting more paranoid and savvy the whole time. Pat Riley inparticular is gonna release the dogs when the time comes to lay claim to Wade.

Also, you never know who'll emerge as a star over the next 16 months, so a name you've never thought of nor heard may well be the Knicks knight in shining armour.

As hopeful as I am, I don't have alot of faith after all I've seen and heard that Wade OR James will ever wear orange & blue.

We should keep Lee, Chandler & Duhon and punt the rest of the team. Maybe keep Gallinari and Harrington, but I'm still not convinced either of them are worth it thus far.