After the trades - look who's the new knick Captain!

jpz17

Starter
lmao.. d'antoni wants to make him feel good, because James was going to cry when get got benched...

GetRealistic

Starter
Herb Williams was once a co captain so whatever. Even though he obviously is an awful player maybe he's well liked in the lockeroom. Actually he probably is, because despite never playing you never really hear anything negitive about him.

Herb Williams was once a co captain so whatever. Even though he obviously is an awful player maybe he's well liked in the lockeroom. Actually he probably is, because despite never playing you never really hear anything negitive about him.

Please don't ever compair Jerome James to Herb Williams again , thank you. Herb was a well liked, well respected player for what he did on and off the court, not just a "fun guy" that robbed the Knicks of 30 million without ever playing 1 usefull minut for the Knicks.

GetRealistic

Starter
Please don't ever compair Jerome James to Herb Williams again , thank you. Herb was a well liked, well respected player for what he did on and off the court, not just a "fun guy" that robbed the Knicks of 30 million without ever playing 1 usefull minut for the Knicks.

Dude that tough guy tone may work on other people but don't play that crap on me. Why don't you go watch archive tapes of your grandpop or something.

Dude that tough guy tone may work on other people but don't play that crap on me. Why don't you go watch archive tapes of your grandpop or something.

"Tough guy tone"? I just pointed out the facts chief, don't get your feather's ruffled.......I said "please"? Just chill out man I'm from the old school and I happen to have much respect for a player like Herb Williams and NO RESPECT for a bum like Jerome James, that's all

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if you wanna give it to someone who's been on the team the longest and actually plays its easily Nate or Q-Rich...but if its strictly on how long you been on the team then its Marbury....but James WTF

GetRealistic

Starter
Does it really matter who the captain is in name. We all know the leader as of now is Q Rich. Also didn't Jerome just have a death in the family or some shit. Its probably just a paper move to name captain.

GetRealistic

Starter
Obviously they had the players vote on the decision. So if they want James as the captain who cares.

Q is a joke? I know he's not worth the salary he makes but he has played pretty well this season. Hes asked to guard the oppositions best scoring option every night and hes shot the ball well.

11.6 ppg 5.9 rebounds and shooting .40 % from 3 ain't that bad. Not to mention hes off the books pre 2010.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Whoever put that C in front of jerome james was drunk and did not look at the the first name. He assumed that Knicks already got Lebron James. Thats the only way to explain this shyt.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Whoever put that C in front of jerome james was drunk and did not look at the the first name. He assumed that Knicks already got Lebron James. Thats the only way to explain this shyt.

Lol. Good one. So when is jerome getting kicked off the team? All he does is take up two seats on the bench. Fat bastard