ZBO the Clipper

TunerAddict

Starter
<table class="pTitle" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tbody><tr class="playerStats" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="playerName" id="name_pl_htm-0020800222-6" align="left">
arrow.gif
Z. Randolph</td> <td id="pos_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> </td> <td id="stat_min_pl_htm-0020800222-6">25:49</td> <td id="stat_fg_pl_htm-0020800222-6">2-10FG
</td> <td id="stat_3p_pl_htm-0020800222-6">0-03FG</td> <td id="stat_ft_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> 1-3FT
</td> <td id="stat_plusminus_pl_htm-0020800222-6">-11eff</td> <td id="stat_oreb_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
</td> <td id="stat_dreb_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
</td> <td id="stat_treb_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> 4</td> <td id="stat_ast_pl_htm-0020800222-6">reb
</td> <td id="stat_pf_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
</td> <td id="stat_stl_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
</td> <td id="stat_to_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> 2TO
</td> <td id="stat_blk_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
</td> <td id="stat_blkag_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
</td> <td id="stat_tpts_pl_htm-0020800222-6">5pts</td></tr></tbody></table>

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
preety bad night for him. craw is not doin very good either. i guees it will take some time to adjust. that s when you se d'angtony touch both al and tim average more points then b4 the trade.

Big C

Benchwarmer
I think Zbo will be fine once he gets use to the system. You can not just look at stats of one game to say how he is going to fit in with the Clippers. The Clippers could have won that game. Zach came in off the bench and looked rusty. I watched the whole game last night. Remember Zach has not played a game since last Tuesday. The coach also was playing three big men at the same time. Once the Clipper get a rotation I think they will be fine.

TJ.

Rookie
The problem with the Clippers is Dunleavy.

They will continue to struggle as long as he is still coaching them. Unfortunately, seeing as he is the GM there looks like he won't be fired anytime soon.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Tuneraddict, stop hating. At least Zach Randolph had some points. Mardy Collins scored zero points that game. Plus, the Clippers suck. They have 4 playoff appearances in the last 32 years. Of course Randolph isn't going to accomplish anything there.

TunerAddict

Starter
Tuneraddict, stop hating. At least Zach Randolph had some points. Mardy Collins scored zero points that game. Plus, the Clippers suck. They have 4 playoff appearances in the last 32 years. Of course Randolph isn't going to accomplish anything there.

You are an idiot. Did I even talk about Zach? I just posted the stats from his first game.

ABCD = Fail

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You are an idiot. Did I even talk about Zach? I just posted the stats from his first game.

ABCD = Fail
If you're not trying to hate, why did you make a thread where you posted Randolph's poor numbers that he had on his first game in a new system? Even Big C assumed you was talking bad about Randolph.

Mardy Collins > Tunermaggot :lol: :lol: :lol:

TunerAddict

Starter
If you're not trying to hate, why did you make a thread where you posted Randolph's poor numbers that he had on his first game in a new system? Even Big C assumed you was talking bad about Randolph.

Mardy Collins > Tunermaggot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logging his first game so people could discuss...

Little too hard for you to grasp such a simple idea as discussing and sharing opinions about a former players first game with a new team.

Guess I'll just skip over you when it comes time to do the Stephon Marbury at Rucker Park thread. That is since he'll never play professionally again...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Logging his first game so people could discuss...

Little too hard for you to grasp such a simple idea as discussing and sharing opinions about a former players first game with a new team.

Guess I'll just skip over you when it comes time to do the Stephon Marbury at Rucker Park thread. That is since he'll never play professionally again...
What are you talking about? Last time I checked, Marbury is on the verge of being bought out. And the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, and Dallas Mavericks are lining up to sign him.

You need to worry about your boy, Mardy Collins. Now that Isiah Thomas ain't around to protect him with generous guaranteed contracts, he just may find his way out of the NBA and into Bronx Community College's girl's basketball team. :lol:

TunerAddict

Starter
And the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, and Dallas Mavericks are lining up to sign him.

Its April Fools already?!?!?!

Keep telling yourself that. He forced himself out of the league.

As the saying goes "Million dollar body and a ten cent brain"
All the talent in the world can't help you if your a retard like Steph. Arrogance hurts too...So the two combined don't work out to well in the end.

KBlack25

Starter

Jesus abcd, relax. I know you got your panties in a bunch because Steph is gonna be gone but this thread was made to update us on what guys we just traded are doing.

Tuner didn't even write anything negative in the original post, just the line...I for one WAS interested in what Z-Bo did in his first game, that's all this was about. Relax yourself.

TunerAddict

Starter
Jesus abcd, relax. I know you got your panties in a bunch because Steph is gonna be gone but this thread was made to update us on what guys we just traded are doing.

Tuner didn't even write anything negative in the original post, just the line...I for one WAS interested in what Z-Bo did in his first game, that's all this was about. Relax yourself.

Thank you. At least someone is thinking rationally.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Don't get mad cause I ethered you on the other thread.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You have Mardy Collins' sperm smeared all over your face like Smuckers strawberry jam, TUNERMAGGOT!

610x.jpg

Get the hell out of my face, SUCKA!
BookerT.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
You have Mardy Collins' sperm smeared all over your face like Smuckers strawberry jam, TUNERMAGGOT!

610x.jpg

Get the hell out of my face, SUCKA!
BookerT.jpg

You seem to have a fetish for big black guys that wear little clothing...

smh@ABCD

Oh....

Duhon had 22 assists tonight. Steph couldn't dream of getting that many.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You seem to have a fetish for big black guys that wear little clothing...

smh@ABCD

Oh....

Duhon had 22 assists tonight. Steph couldn't dream of getting that many.
Stephon Marbury >>>>> Chris Duhon>>>> Mardy Collins

Peace Out, sucka.