Cavs chemistry after knicks game

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
After the game nearly the entire Cavs team stayed in the shower area for an hour. They were leaning against walls, sitting on counters and enjoying adult beverages all in towels. ... the team is more than just winning, they are enjoying doing it with each other.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2008/12/cavs_beat_blog_cavs_vs_knicks.html

That was pretty gay description of the Cavs as far as I know.. But the idea of the journalist was that Cavs are really tight right now.
They are no.1 in Hollinger's rankings right now btw.
And they still can get a decent player for Szcerbiak's contract and JJ Hickson.
Gotta think it might be impossible for LeBron to leave if it continues like that

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
everybody talking about LeBron leaving the Cav's in 2010 for the Knicks or Nets etc, but lets not overlook the Cav's they could offer him the most money thats nearly 30 million more then anyone else, and the team is winning at an amazing rate ( projected to top 60), and they are serious championship contenders( i think they win it either this year or next year) so theres really no reason for him to leave them and i honestly dont think he does, putting my knicks fantasy to the side just being realistic

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lol tht beginnin sounded very gay, but the cavs are gellin no doubt about it. i cant wait for them to play boston or L.A. on primetime to see how well they measure against the best. and wally's contract could land them anotha star (past rumors were V-C, but i dont think that will happen). i see clevand winnin 55 games, and this looks like a core that could compete for the title for a good amount of time.

JayJ44

Starter
It's coming from the Cavs website, so take it with a grain of salt. All the sites based in Cleveland have been trying to convince themselves he's not leaving. Admittedly, we don't have a great chance of him leaving for New York, but it's a strong possibility.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
After the game nearly the entire Cavs team stayed in the shower area for an hour. They were leaning against walls, sitting on counters and enjoying adult beverages all in towels. ... the team is more than just winning, they are enjoying doing it with each other.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2008/12/cavs_beat_blog_cavs_vs_knicks.html

That was pretty gay description of the Cavs as far as I know.. But the idea of the journalist was that Cavs are really tight right now.
They are no.1 in Hollinger's rankings right now btw.
And they still can get a decent player for Szcerbiak's contract and JJ Hickson.
Gotta think it might be impossible for LeBron to leave if it continues like that

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats real gay....they should at least add a no homo to that.

:barf: @ Big Ben and Big Z intentionally droppin the soap

(no homo)

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
wow i thought for sure one of us made that first quote as some parody or something.. did that dude seriously write that?? MAD homo.. you know he just doin it to try and do what he can to make it look like LeBron ain't goin anywhere; :tsk :tsk :tsk: ...its outta your control holmes

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
everybody talking about LeBron leaving the Cav's in 2010 for the Knicks or Nets etc, but lets not overlook the Cav's they could offer him the most money thats nearly 30 million more then anyone else, and the team is winning at an amazing rate ( projected to top 60), and they are serious championship contenders( i think they win it either this year or next year) so theres really no reason for him to leave them and i honestly dont think he does, putting my knicks fantasy to the side just being realistic

finally someone gets realistic. I mean i want james/wade/bosh to come to ny but i just don't see it happening. NY has made a clown of itself if i was a player hearing about this marbury stuff and players getting waived and fake coaches i would just want to stay away. i mean maybe that's just me. also no point of james leaving he's by his home town, has a good team, good chemistry, chance at a ring,he's living large. wade is probably gunna stay in miami or go to chicago, his home town, there's a chnace he'll come but i don't think it's too high, and i think we have a good chance at bosh but (all due respect) he's not lebron or wade.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
I think if Lebron and wade is out of reach for NY, Bosh goes to Detroit. Rasheed's deal expires in 2010, so if Bosh cant play with bron or wade, Detroit looks best for him

I dont really want to imagine Wade in NY though. Wade is injury prone because of how he plays, gives painfull flash backs of Alan Houston and Grant Hill