Marcus Williams to the Knicks??

Shouls Donnie Persue Williams?

• Sure, He's a future Floor General

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Not sure, his defense is questionable (is he still overweight?)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, We need marbury lol

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Toons

is the Bo$$
With Monta Ellis coming off the suspended list this week, Golden State must either waive a player or swing a two-for-one trade to cut their roster back down to the league maximum of 15. And if coach Don Nelson is determined to keep Kurz, who is quickly becoming Nelson's most-praised rookie, the Warriors will have to eat a guaranteed contract (likely Marcus Williams or Richard Hendrix) or cut loose DeMarcus Nelson if a deal isn't made. Kurz said Saturday that the Warriors haven't given him any assurances of staying on past this week, but he continued to make his case for a permanent roster spot. He made his first NBA start against the Nuggets and put up 20 points and seven rebounds. Nelson called it a "super game," just one night after deeming Kurz "sensational" in Friday's loss to the Rockets. San Francisco Chronicle / December 14

There is no official word, just my speculation. I have noticed that a lot of mysterious things just seem to happen in walshes favor. maybe its his mob affiliation or something. if n8 starts at the 2, we still need a decent backup for C.Doo. Marcus williams showed flashes of greatness in his rookie season learning from jason kidd. his only problem was his weight and minutes. I believe that with the corr3ct minutes, he will shine, and eventually take c.doo's spot. I think walsh should try and get williams to join the movement. Opinions??

GetRealistic

Starter
I have no interest in Marcus Williams. Plenty of better options in this years draft then an underachieving Marcus Williams. Williams got beat out by a bunch of unproven young guys (Nelson, C.J. Watson) in Golden State.

Williams back to his UConn was always a talented guy who didn't work hard and thats not what this team needs. Theres far better options then Marcus Williams out there.

Toons

is the Bo$$
he was not "beat out". Where did you get that from? he was overweight. Nelson wanted him at a certain weight. Thats why he didnt get playing time.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
we would not be having this discussion if they drafted him when we had the chance i love taz but we traded him for basically nothing:gony:

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Jasikevicius from Europe didnt get time in Nelson's rotation either, although he had a good season as 2nd PG with some starts in Indiana till then

we shouldnt judge guys just by their place in Nelson's rotation

Marcus Williams was decent in rookie year, worth a try. dont think he could turn into a starting pg past 2010, but we dont have much better options atm

knicklover

Benchwarmer
A lot of people were high on Williams, but when team after team gives up on a young guy like this, there's obviously something wrong.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
its not Williams i want from GS its DeMarcus Nelson dude got game.....he's only gonna get better i hope we could get him, hes cheap young and Gs is looking for a roser spot for Ellis so we could get him without giving u much.....

Paul1355

All Star
Why not? He did shot talent and potential in his first year...we should sign him for a two year deal or something and see how it works out.

Our need however is a SG with some decent height.