what our starting line up should be.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
since d'antoni keeps changing up the lineup i decided to make a thread asking what you think the knicks starting line up should look like.

my opinion is

1.Duhon
2.Robinson
3.Chandler
4.Harrington
5.Lee

key reserves
Q. Rich
Jeffries
thomas
roberson

Toons

is the Bo$$
Duhon
Chandler
Harrington
Lee
Jefferies

2nd Unit

Roberson
Robinson
Q. Rich
Thomas
Curry

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
since d'antoni keeps changing up the lineup i decided to make a thread asking what you think the knicks starting line up should look like.

my opinion is

1.Duhon
2.Robinson
3.Chandler
4.Harrington
5.Lee

key reserves
Q. Rich
Jeffries
thomas
roberson

well no sense in me writing it twice, i'd agree 100% with that lineup, despite what Mikey D thinks, we need Harrington to start, even if hes currently in a slump. Q needs to come off the bench, is it just me or is it robinson and most of the time jeffries (if hes open) who score the most off the bench? If you ask me, Q is the reason we find ourselves in first quarter deficit's most of the time, with his inconsistent shooting. If Nate starts, we eliminate that deficit and maybe even have a lead, because nate always comes in and provides scoring. It doesnt matter whose in the lineup cause i think D'antoni is gonna keep mixing it around till he finds what he likes but to me, these 3 have to be in the starting lineup no matter what.

LEE
DUHON
CHANDLER

D-LEE42FAN

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
bboy no point to have Nate start, not because he's undersized but because that takes away our energy off the bench, we need that he's one of the top 6th men in the L why mess with that?

and with him starting who will we look to for bench energy? q-Rich? Thomas?