Livingston

rick700

Rookie
I just read that shawn livingston got cut by miami. I think that might be a nice cheap, young pickup to consider for our need for a guard

metrocard

Legend
All talent.
No work ethic so can't fulfil his "potential".
Dude is too frail and fragile to make it the NBA.
It'll just be an Isiah-like signing.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
yea i gotta agree with metro, he showed signs in L.A., but nothing significant to show tht he wud become a star. the knee injury was definetely devasting too. and if he cudnt make it in miami (means he cudnt beat out marcus banks), then i dont see him doing anythin here. i do wish the best for him, because that knee injury was just horrifying to watch, nd musta been hell to go through

TunerAddict

Starter
Do it.

1) Cheap

2)Potential

3)Open roster spot

4)Need another guard

5)Kid is 6'8". Deff can cause mismatches on D.

6) D's system is gonna make him look great on paper. Could be a throw in in a curry trade.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I agree with Turner, why not do it. It isnt going to cost more than 500k or so the contract can be non gaurenteed meaining we can cut him at no cost.

Mike Dantoni knows the type of players who can play for him, if he thinks Livingston is one then, why not.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I remember livingston was suppose to be the next magic johnson. Those injuries set him back many years. Does he still weigh in the 160-170 range? He needs the "eddy curry diet."

CoolClyde

Livingston > Roberson

i'd rather see Livingston, a potential star, getting wee playing time rather than Roberson. if his knee improves and he starts eating like Curry/James, would be our gain...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Do it.

1) Cheap

2)Potential

3)Open roster spot

4)Need another guard

5)Kid is 6'8". Deff can cause mismatches on D.

6) D's system is gonna make him look great on paper. Could be a throw in in a curry trade.

he cudnt even make it as a backup point guard for the heat lol