This should give "Haterbaurys" and "Starbarians" something more to argue over!

quiggle

Starter
I never read the New York Times because it's an elitist paper and is this the type of of garbage they're selling for like $2.00 a paper for?

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
rumors offten do affect team mental side, so it's fair to ask if all the national attention, FA rumors, comparison's to MJ Bulls and overreporting wears off into a team

but using claptraps like 'can mere mention of Marbury cause a team to tank' - that's just poor and cheap journalism, an attempt to draw attention when there's nothing smart to say

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I actually think its funny but crazy, its amazing how much hate Marbury gets. I've been saying to people that I know that if Marbury goes to the Celtics and they dont win the championship, guess who will be the 1st player to get blamed? It doesnt matter how good he does, Marbury has become popular with haters and a media scapegoat. I dont even think he'll be bought out. Donnie is a stubborn old man.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
I never read the New York Times because it's an elitist paper and is this the type of of garbage they're selling for like $2.00 a paper for?

The NY Times, in terms of news, is widely regarded as one of the best daily publications on the news in the world. It's won more Pulitzer Prizes than any other newspaper. Keep reading the garbage spewed in the Post or whatever it is you read, because the NY Times generally gives the best news. This is more of an Op-Ed piece, the Post, Newsday and every paper in existence has them.

richtree

Rotation player
this is exactly why if the Knicks were so serious about going forward without Stephon that had to get him out of the Knicks organization....