DWADE for 2010

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
I've seen a lot of talk of Lebron coming to the Knicks in 2010. But, what if this doesn't happen. I think DWADE to New York would be amazing, since he is having an MVP type season, and he overshadowed Lebron when they were on the Olympic team. What is your take on this?

If he can prove he can stay healthy then I would totally be all for it. He's the type of player who can turn a franchise around when he's healthy. But thats the only thing I weary about with him. His style of play causes him to be hurt often

JayJ44

Starter
Joe's a better 3 pt shooter, Joe's more durable, Joe would come a little cheaper.

D-Wade is more athletic, better defensively, and one of the most clutch players in the league. If we pair him with a good big man, such as Amare or Bosh, then we can win a championship.

would you rather have Bosh or STAT?

Bosh, he's more skilled offensively. He has a much better post up game, and is a little better defensively.

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Joe Johnson over DWADE?

Are you kidding me! DWADE is superstar, and Joe Johnson is a star. They're in two completely different levels. You put Joe Johnson in DWADES place and Miami would probably be one of the worst teams in the East. DWADE is single handily carrying Miami on his back. We don't know that Joe Johnson can do that. If I was the Knicks I would take my chances on a guy who has proven that he can take a team on his back, not someone who is more durable.

clumsy

Rotation player
Joe Johnson isn't a superstar so he shouldn't get a max contract....but If you pair Joe Johnson with a superstar (someone that commands a double or triple team and has good enough vision/reflexes to make a pass) that is a championship team. Johnson is a pretty solid defender too.

He's not as prone as DWade too.

metrocard

Legend
Bosh is beyond soft.

He's really a SF.

He's around 6"9 or 6"10, and weights 220-230.

He doesn't block.
Not an elite rebounder.

Takes more jumpshots than shots in the paint.

Really overrated and overhyped. Not in the same class as Amare.

Way better defensively? LMAO...Amare isn't good, but I don't know where you getting that from.

Damn, you're really the worst on here on terms of NBA analysis.

Amare is going to be like 29 in 2010 though...I don't know about his health by then.

Bosh is beyond soft.

He's really a SF.

He's around 6"9 or 6"10, and weights 220-230.

He doesn't block.
Not an elite rebounder.

Takes more jumpshots than shots in the paint.

Really overrated and overhyped. Not in the same class as Amare.

Way better defensively? LMAO...Amare isn't good, but I don't know where you getting that from.

Damn, you're really the worst on here on terms of NBA analysis.

Amare is going to be like 29 in 2010 though...I don't know about his health by then.

Bosh soft?

Didn't say he was an elite rebounder.

If he takes more jumpshots than shots in the paint wouldn't he fit into Coach D's system pretty well? You'd have Bosh shooting from 12-18ft with D.Lee roaming the boards grabbing anything coming off the rim.

Yes Bosh is a way better defender than Amare. How many all defensive NBA teams has Amare been a part of? I get my information from NBA.net or I can just watch them play and make my own "analysis" (or what I call "opinion")

Correct me if I'm wrong here Metro seeing how your going to be a sports therapist or whatever, Does microfracture surgery ever really improve over time or do NBA player's body's and especially "joints" break down fast because of all the wear and tear they endure?

Amare is the more explosive athlete, but Bosh has better shooting range (better fit to play those pick and pop or pick and roles at the top of the key in Coach D's system) and is a better defender, and dosen't come with injury worries.

metrocard

Legend
You're the only moron in this forum to question if Bosh is soft.
And want Joe Johnson over an MVP candidate like Wade.

I said he wasn't an elite rebounder, learn how to agree you fat twat.

No, We need a player in the paint surrounded by JUMPSHOTS...we can't have a predictable offense, we need an offense that'll be high in Team FG%.

You're a fool, how many defensive teams has Bosh been apart of?
Where are you getting that Bosh > Amare in terms of D?
Honestly, just say you got it from your stupid ass brain.

I'm going to be a personal trainer and massage therapist, you're wrong again.

Amare is an all NBA first teamer, and is more versitle on scoring...he would obviously be the better option now, but in the future, I don't know since he's health is a question.

You're the only moron in this forum to question if Bosh is soft.
And want Joe Johnson over an MVP candidate like Wade.

I said he wasn't an elite rebounder, learn how to agree you fat twat.

No, We need a player in the paint surrounded by JUMPSHOTS...we can't have a predictable offense, we need an offense that'll be high in Team FG%.

You're a fool, how many defensive teams has Bosh been apart of?
Where are you getting that Bosh > Amare in terms of D?
Honestly, just say you got it from your stupid ass brain.

I'm going to be a personal trainer and massage therapist, you're wrong again.

Amare is an all NBA first teamer, and is more versitle on scoring...he would obviously be the better option now, but in the future, I don't know since he's health is a question.

Maybe you don't agree with me :teeth:, it really dosen't matter.

As to the rebounding thing your right I miss-read what you were saying, but if Amare isn't a good rebounder why would we want him cleaning the glass for a team of Coach D's "jumpshooters"?

Sorry for miss-guessing your job, allthough its because I really don't care I just remember you posting something along those lines. If your going to be a personal trainer/ massage therapist you'd have to have some knowlege of the human body correct? You could have answered the question with a simple "NO" his knee will never improve it will only get worse and once his "explosiveness" goes so dosen't his game. Instead you chose to attack my opinion because you don't agree with it. Sorry for your shallow mindedness and tunnel vision, I truelly hope you get that taken care of one day.

groove

Rookie
I think the better options are LeBron and Bosh, but time will tell...

Wade and Amare seems to be a great couple, too. Of course!

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
I would take Amare over Bosh

Bosh is really good, but I think the Knicks will get Amare because he will give the Knicks a bigger body who can play the center position and run in D'Antoni's system. But you never know, Bosh could bulk up by 2010 and he may be able to give the Knicks a big body down low.