Charley Rosen Knicks Rating

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9098892/NBA-mid-term-grades:-Eastern-Conference

NEW YORK is inconsistent, but exciting. And that's enough to (almost) relegate the Zeke era to the ashcan of history. Chris Duhon is more productive in a team-concept than Twinkle-Twinkle-Little-Starbury ever was. David Lee has (almost) become an offensive force. Winston Chambers is a burgeoning star. Al Harrington's erratic shooting keeps both teams in the game. And the unheralded return of Jared Jeffries has given the Knicks a legitimate (and versatile) defender. A great job thus far by the much-maligned (especially by me!) Mike D'Antoni. Grade: B-plus

From Fox Sports. B+ is alright. Lol at Winston Chambers tho.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the knicks are playing as i expected them too, competitive but still missing a few pieces most notably a superstar

Kudous to D'Antoni and Walsh for how quick they've changed the culture of this team...expect for one decision i dont agree with

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
all we need on this team is a star, i think we have a great cast for any star to take to the next level. im crossing my fingers for wade or james lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we dont really need 2 superstars, if we get 2 great but with our current roster all we need is developed youth and a superstar to mesh it all together