PDA

View Full Version : So Valentine's Day just so happens to be all star saturday...

Pages : 1 [2]

Knicks1stLady
Feb 10, 2009, 23:07
oh damn. lol someday ull find someone. This is my 1st vday not alone...

lmao this is my first one alone..I aint lookin Im good by myself:peace:

Knicks1stLady
Feb 10, 2009, 23:07
The newest one is "I AM KING". It smells like perfection...

yes it really does..GUYS MUST WEAR THIS AT ALL TIMES!!!!

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 11, 2009, 11:10
Of course, my *****. Enjoy yourself and stay protected. That cologne's gonna attract all types of women. Just make sure to only stick with the dimes.

you already know man ima have some fun, like Julez once said, "and if the bitch aint fine two nickels make a dime everytime" just in case im gone and dunno what in doing.

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 11, 2009, 11:12
yes it really does..GUYS MUST WEAR THIS AT ALL TIMES!!!!

its the best im waiting for the gift set to come out, most unique cologne out there....out of all the ones i got ( like 6) i am king is the best...

clumsy
Feb 11, 2009, 12:14
I'm giong to a bachelor party so i'm assuming strippers and basketball. Kinda mad i'd rather chill with my friend she's coming into NY this weekend.

KING~POETIQ
Feb 11, 2009, 19:00
you already know man ima have some fun, like Julez once said, "and if the bitch aint fine two nickels make a dime everytime" just in case im gone and dunno what in doing.

Lmao. Two nickels make a dime, huh? Never thought of it that way before. I always thought quality over quantity...

StreetDreams21
Feb 11, 2009, 21:02
I'm giong to a bachelor party so i'm assuming strippers and basketball. Kinda mad i'd rather chill with my friend she's coming into NY this weekend.

a stripper or a friend. tough decision. -sarcasm-

StreetDreams21
Feb 11, 2009, 21:03
Lmao. Two nickels make a dime, huh? Never thought of it that way before. I always thought quality over quantity...

Same here....lol.

Im guessing Prince lives by that concept.

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 11, 2009, 22:22

lmao i think the same way im just saying you never know i may be gone and like t-pain said in "one more drink" if i take one more drink im gone end up fu_king you"....but i def want the girl to be good looking

Same here....lol.

Im guessing Prince lives by that concept.

naw lmao im just saying that for comedy purpose if it happens great but i girls gotta look good

KING~POETIQ
Feb 11, 2009, 22:43
Yea Prince, its understood.

Two girls is definitely good but it does take a lot out of you...

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 11, 2009, 22:55
word man. but yea ima be looking for the fly ladies on sat. loll

p0nder
Feb 12, 2009, 08:10
Luckily for me, my lady is pretty much against the whole, buy stuff for valentines, go out for dinner, comercialization of love that is Valentines day.

So instead I'm gonna make us a delicious meal, buy a nice bottle of wine, some chocolates, get her to make that sound (you know the one, the big OOoooooOOOOoooOOoOOOooooooooooo! the one that once you get it, you know you got her in the palm of your hand)

And then i'm gonna put on the skills competition, roll a blunt of some fine NYC Diesel and chill out watching the competitions. Sunday is much the same, but I make breakfast in bed for her.

StreetDreams21
Feb 12, 2009, 16:12
Luckily for me, my lady is pretty much against the whole, buy stuff for valentines, go out for dinner, comercialization of love that is Valentines day.

So instead I'm gonna make us a delicious meal, buy a nice bottle of wine, some chocolates, get her to make that sound (you know the one, the big OOoooooOOOOoooOOoOOOooooooooooo! the one that once you get it, you know you got her in the palm of your hand)

And then i'm gonna put on the skills competition, roll a blunt of some fine NYC Diesel and chill out watching the competitions. Sunday is much the same, but I make breakfast in bed for her.

Wow. u just basically said. Oh snap we gettin to consummate our happiness! and when i'm done, im gunna watch the skills comp. lmao

quiggle
Feb 13, 2009, 11:14
did any of you get early gifts to walk around with at work or school today? i look forward to taking the D train home later today and see what they got!

p0nder
Feb 13, 2009, 13:16
Wow. u just basically said. Oh snap we gettin to consummate our happiness! and when i'm done, im gunna watch the skills comp. lmao

Damn Skippy! :thumbsup:

StreetDreams21
Feb 14, 2009, 13:07
I just found out my date is sick :(

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 14, 2009, 13:27
I just found out my date is sick :(

hit up a club then..........

StreetDreams21
Feb 14, 2009, 13:55
hit up a club then..........

lol negro im underage!

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 14, 2009, 13:58
loll you have two options at this point:

1. go to a club(you'll find a way to get it, spot the bouncer)

2. watch nate win the dunk contest.

StreetDreams21
Feb 14, 2009, 14:01
loll you have two options at this point:

1. go to a club(you'll find a way to get it, spot the bouncer)

2. watch nate win the dunk contest.

lmao i dont think i could bag a 20 yr old.
so dammit its prolly 2....

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 14, 2009, 14:36
you never know man, find out whats your options in your area stuff you could get into etc....

StreetDreams21
Feb 14, 2009, 15:21
you never know man, find out whats your options in your area stuff you could get into etc....

Hmm. yeah, maybe i could go pick some of dem lovely white girls at the mall or something :afro:

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 14, 2009, 15:34
there you go......staying home should be your last option....if theres really nothing to do then just stay home

StreetDreams21
Feb 14, 2009, 15:42
there you go......staying home should be your last option....if theres really nothing to do then just stay home

Definitely yo. Good luck baggin at the clubs Prince. Ima see what i can do myself cuz dammit i want a woman!:peace:

Knicks1stLady
Feb 14, 2009, 15:49
guess I'll be watchin Nate

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 14, 2009, 15:53
Definitely yo. Good luck baggin at the clubs Prince. Ima see what i can do myself cuz dammit i want a woman!:peace:

lmao...thanks ima get my buggie on tonight loll......theres plenty of women you just gotta know where to look

StreetDreams21
Feb 14, 2009, 21:57
lmao...thanks ima get my buggie on tonight loll......theres plenty of women you just gotta know where to look

Yea yea just got back from the mall. Nothing that attracted my attention tho:boohoo: damn. Oh well. Maybe next year

Howd you do prince?

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 15, 2009, 13:44
had some fun, wasnt all that loll, expected there to be more girls ut overall it was a decent night

....just watched nate win the dunk contest

StreetDreams21
Feb 15, 2009, 13:51
had some fun, wasnt all that loll, expected there to be more girls ut overall it was a decent night

....just watched nate win the dunk contest

good job. i just realized how overrated vday is lol. did u bag any? o nothing caught your attention?

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 15, 2009, 14:02
Vday is a marketing fake-holidays for flower comps. to make money and hallmark to sell, not to mention another holiday of women to get gifts....

....and no i didn't that basically sums up the night, gay ass night. shm

StreetDreams21
Feb 15, 2009, 14:13
Vday is a marketing fake-holidays for flower comps. to make money and hallmark to sell, not to mention another holiday of women to get gifts....

....and no i didn't that basically sums up the night, gay ass night. shm

That is gay. I actually got in home in time for the dunk contest loll. I saw nothing but ugly not-white girls. Seriously? no white girls?:wtf:

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 15, 2009, 14:14
lmao.....yea yesterday was wack, loll

quiggle
Feb 15, 2009, 15:36
lol at those guys who only cunnilingus their woman on Valentine's Day. silly goose ish should be done everyday. what's the point of giving a card candy and flowers if yall never wash the dishes or help with the laundry?

metrocard
Feb 16, 2009, 09:09
lol...yall mad negative. The gifts and stuff are just a +.
I'm not materialistic, but I got a fly black jacket/hoodie from H&M
The time spent together is what matters.
Spent the whole day with wife, the neck and flexing was amazing as usual.
Right before Friday too...60 people in one apt, cranberry+vodka, tons of flip cup/beer bong, rock band playing music the music...dudes smoking bud the whole night, dudes on the x, merengue dancing at the end...getting home 6 AM cold as hell...waking up late on Valentines Day but making it up...then having to deal with the monthaversity on Sunday.

Its worth it tho, it really is.

StreetDreams21
Feb 16, 2009, 15:52
lol...yall mad negative. The gifts and stuff are just a +.
I'm not materialistic, but I got a fly black jacket/hoodie from H&M
The time spent together is what matters.
Spent the whole day with wife, the neck and flexing was amazing as usual.
Right before Friday too...60 people in one apt, cranberry+vodka, tons of flip cup/beer bong, rock band playing music the music...dudes smoking bud the whole night, dudes on the x, merengue dancing at the end...getting home 6 AM cold as hell...waking up late on Valentines Day but making it up...then having to deal with the monthaversity on Sunday.

Its worth it tho, it really is.

cosign right there. Its about spending time together. Stupid ****ing bronchitis! (Thats what my date had)

sounds like you had a fun time.

But remember...half of us don't have wifes loll

quiggle
Feb 16, 2009, 17:03
But remember...half of us don't have wifes loll

yup we're the 50% that got divorced