PDA

View Full Version : So Valentine's Day just so happens to be all star saturday...

Pages : [1] 2

StreetDreams21
Jan 26, 2009, 17:54
So i'm wonderin, what are yall doin?

A Date?
An evenin with your lady?

Or sittin at home by yourself watchin Nate da Gr8 and Dwight dunk it out?

Plans?

KING~POETIQ
Jan 26, 2009, 22:04
I'm single at the moment so I really don't have to worry too much about it. Still, a lot of clubs will be filled with gorgeous ladies that will definitely be single. And they will be ready to mingle. So, that's were I'm headed. I think I'll pass on all-star saturday.

StreetDreams21
Jan 26, 2009, 23:17
Yeah man. definitely. im feelin ya. the ladies are waitin :beer:

i know i aint gonna be lonely!

of course, since im underage i dont know jack about clubbing.

anyone else?

theres gotta be SOMEONE stayin home for all star sat!

KING~POETIQ
Jan 26, 2009, 23:30
Yeah man. definitely. im feelin ya. the ladies are waitin :beer:

i know i aint gonna be lonely!

of course, since im underage i dont know jack about clubbing.

anyone else?

theres gotta be SOMEONE stayin home for all star sat!

Hey, just make sure you keep that protection handy...

StreetDreams21
Jan 26, 2009, 23:38
Hey, just make sure you keep that protection handy...

I have no idea how to reply to this without saying im not doing anything like that with my girl lol

metrocard
Jan 27, 2009, 05:11
Mad sex:afro:

quiggle
Jan 27, 2009, 11:24
Valentine's Day like Mother's Day is everyday just not one day the whole year, leave that to the Hallmark and Russell Stover pigs

Akamu
Jan 27, 2009, 13:31
If I wanted to watch I'd make the girl watch it with me, or if anything they made this thing called a dvr, just record it and watch it later.

Think on your feet kids-

DaTPRiNCE
Jan 27, 2009, 17:08
single at the moment, broke up recently, couple months ago so...CLUBBIN and getting blazed and wasted loll:cool:, DVR the Allstar saturday watch it whenever.

StreetDreams21
Jan 27, 2009, 18:21
If I wanted to watch I'd make the girl watch it with me,-

i cant do that lol my girl would get mad pissed :alert:

im not really datin often man and i aint gunna mess this up lol

****, i dont got a dvr, or wth its called

u right i gotta think on my feet lol

DaTPRiNCE
Jan 27, 2009, 18:23
If I wanted to watch I'd make the girl watch it with me, or if anything they made this thing called a dvr, just record it and watch it later.

Think on your feet kids-

thats right Akamu tell it like it is homie.:beer:

Akamu
Jan 27, 2009, 23:09
i cant do that lol my girl would get mad pissed :alert:

im not really datin often man and i aint gunna mess this up lol

****, i dont got a dvr, or wth its called

u right i gotta think on my feet lol

You sound worried you can't let girls do that to you, be the man in the relationship. Digital video recorder device aka cable box should have it on there or jus catch the the game online, torrent, youtubes

Giants89FLY
Jan 28, 2009, 00:08
Well, I for one will be watching the Game. After the experience I just had, I'm laying low for awhile... A long while! hahaha all you kids out there.. Be careful plain and simple.. Broads have no heart!

Kennedy Curse
Jan 28, 2009, 00:12

Think on your feet kids-
lol wow bro lucky guy you are man i can never find a girl that would watch knicks or anything sports with me i have gotten alot of them that say they do but WHACK they dont -__- as for valentines EH idk i know i aint gonna be getting laid unless the girl im talking to is a undercover smut lol but other then that chill give her something and go home to my xbox :d................would watch the all star weekend and what not but....my tv dosent have gay tnt -_- dam my mom and her spanish package

KING~POETIQ
Jan 28, 2009, 00:25
Well, I for one will be watching the Game. After the experience I just had, I'm laying low for awhile... A long while! hahaha all you kids out there.. Be careful plain and simple.. Broads have no heart!

LOL. Yea I hear ya on that one. Its like before you find the one, you have to go thru 10 hating ass bitches.

KBlack25
Jan 28, 2009, 09:14
Going out with my girl...DVR (or TiVo, the best invention ever made) will be a friend to me on All Star Saturday, I will just DVR and watch it the next day at my convenience. Seriously if you guys do not have DVR, pay the $5 or whatever it is extra a month, it will make watching the Knicks and anything else a lot easier...

StreetDreams21
Jan 28, 2009, 18:46
You sound worried you can't let girls do that to you, be the man in the relationship. Digital video recorder device aka cable box should have it on there or jus catch the the game online, torrent, youtubes

i guess

i havent been in what yall might call "a solid relationship":ohboy:

i mean, were not even like a couple.

im goin out. ima tivo it or some ****

DaTPRiNCE
Jan 28, 2009, 22:11

word up akamu. streetdreams u wear the pants dont let the bitch have u/get u sprung(no disrespect).

StreetDreams21
Jan 29, 2009, 16:15
word up akamu. streetdreams u wear the pants dont let the bitch have u/get u sprung(no disrespect).

none taken, i get what u sayin, i aint wantin her to dominate me, but i dont wanna piss her off to the point where she aint want anything to do with me ya know?

DaTPRiNCE
Jan 29, 2009, 18:14
just let her know that she wont have u sprung like that...***** is ***** there alot of that out there

StreetDreams21
Jan 30, 2009, 21:32
im feelin ya. no girl gunna get me sprung. :afro:

all star saturday, tiVo that bitch.

shouldve actually THOUGHT about that lol

DaTPRiNCE
Jan 30, 2009, 22:51
word DVR is the bomb ima record allstar Saturday and watch it Sunday as for Saturday ima have me some funf:cool:

StreetDreams21
Jan 31, 2009, 15:23
Yea yea now that I look at it, I think everyones going out on vday!
:smokin:

DaTPRiNCE
Jan 31, 2009, 17:22
yea i think so too whether they goin out with their girl or going clubbin,

ima have me some fun Sat night

then watch Nate take the chip Sunday morning

StreetDreams21
Jan 31, 2009, 20:02
Does nba put it up on youtube?

KING~POETIQ
Feb 10, 2009, 19:10
Just a couple more days...

Liquor, check...r&b music, check...sean john cologne, check (good look, prince)...fine ass ladies (tampa night clubs), check...protection,...protection???...damn, gotta get some...

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 19:14

Liquor, check...r&b music, check...sean john cologne, check (good look, prince)...fine ass ladies (tampa night clubs), check...protection,...protection???...damn, gotta get some...

its like the gas stations run out. F*CK! lol

DaTPRiNCE
Feb 10, 2009, 19:32

no prob my dude, ima head out to a nice club plenty of single chicks looking for love.....i got this, and like Sly said protection..........

ima have my sean john cologne on too loll

Knicks1stLady
Feb 10, 2009, 20:04
I'm single so I'll be watchin the all-star game

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 21:09
I'm single so I'll be watchin the all-star game

uhm, the all star game is sumday
u mean the slam dunk contest, 3pt shootout, etc...?

Knicks1stLady
Feb 10, 2009, 21:32
uhm, the all star game is sumday
u mean the slam dunk contest, 3pt shootout, etc...?

yea thats what I meant..see I'm so heartbroken:cry:

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 22:01
yea thats what I meant..see I'm so heartbroken:cry:

oh damn. lol someday ull find someone. This is my 1st vday not alone...

KING~POETIQ
Feb 10, 2009, 22:05
its like the gas stations run out. F*CK! lol

Lol. Exactly.

Still gotta be prepared, you know? Or at least pull out just in time...lol

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 22:08
Lol. Exactly.

Still gotta be prepared, you know? Or at least pull out just in time...lol

O God lol. I learn something new every day. Especially in this forum recently...

KING~POETIQ
Feb 10, 2009, 22:16
no prob my dude, ima head out to a nice club plenty of single chicks looking for love.....i got this, and like Sly said protection..........

ima have my sean john cologne on too loll

Of course, my *****. Enjoy yourself and stay protected. That cologne's gonna attract all types of women. Just make sure to only stick with the dimes.

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 22:22
Of course, my *****. Enjoy yourself and stay protected. That cologne's gonna attract all types of women. Just make sure to only stick with the dimes.

is there only one kind of sean john cologne? ima try to cop that...

KING~POETIQ
Feb 10, 2009, 22:30
is there only one kind of sean john cologne? ima try to cop that...

The newest one is "I AM KING". It smells like perfection...

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 22:38
The newest one is "I AM KING". It smells like perfection...

how much u get that shyt for? I need something new for my date lol

KING~POETIQ
Feb 10, 2009, 22:44
how much u get that shyt for? I need something new for my date lol

Streets, it goes for fitty. double up and it goes for $70. Good investment if you take a look at all the variables.

StreetDreams21
Feb 10, 2009, 22:52
Streets, it goes for fitty. double up and it goes for $70. Good investment if you take a look at all the variables.

by variables do u mean the lovely ladies? lol