**Exclusive Vid now posted: I had a chance to sit down with Knicks Legend John Starks

iSTATUS

Rookie
Hey Guys,

I would like to share this Exclusive Vid with all you Diehard Knicks fans out there. John was my childhood basketball idol so I was sooo glad I had a chance to finally meet him. We just went over what is he currently doing these days.....who he think is the best player in the league now....what he thinks about Lebron coming to NY (Interesting answer)...of course the DUNK on Horace Grant and MJ...lol etc.. Vid is now posted on iSTATUSClothing.com . We will be working with the Knicks team in the future, so i'll let you diehard fans here in the forum get the first hand info first. Thanks for the Support!! Go KNICKS!!

iSTATUS

Rookie
If you guys don't mind..please sign up on the site ..takes only 1 min.... and you can view the vid..... we will be working with the Knicks team going foward...so plenty of more exclusive vids of the Knicks. Yah John was really cool.....

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Why would you post a link to a video that needs registration in order to be viewed? If it's really that important i'm sure you could find a way to make it visible to the public, otherwise it looks just like some spam, like the huge links in the signature you have..

iSTATUS

Rookie
I understand what you're saying, but we are also trying to create a movement for our brand so will need everyone's support. We're just working with each other here....I will provide you guys with first hand info because I talk to the Knicks on a constant basis..but will need support to keep pushing thru.

I mean..i'll try to post this vid up here later in the week.

Akamu

The King
Under normal circumstances you pay the owner something to advertise or solicit your products on their site.

That's not kool that people have to jump through hoops in order to see a video.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice interview. it'll be cool if you could get in contact with current knick players, most notably Nate cause he'll give the best interview(no homo)

iSTATUS

Rookie
nice interview. it'll be cool if you could get in contact with current knick players, most notably Nate cause he'll give the best interview(no homo)

I met them already and will again visit them during their practice. I'll grab Nate for a quick Interview. Any special questions from you guys?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if you meet em before the dunk contest ask em if he got any sspecial tricks up his sleeve something that will blow us away (no homo) like the jumping-over-Spudd-Webb.