Does any team WANT Curry or Jefferies?

Torp

Benchwarmer
Does any team want Eddy Curry or Jared Jefferies added to their squad? If so, why hasn't a trade happened yet?

Is there any possible way we can get these two guys off our books for 2010???? I'm so pissed at these guys' contracts....

JRG3

Benchwarmer
nobody wants curry cause he cant do what a center should do an unfortunatly teams would want a jeffries but u can get a jeffries for 1 mil instead of 6 mil lol so forget about moving these players without a david lee or nate robinson type player.

New New York

Quiet Storm
No next question.......

I am hoping that a Euroleague team makes a bid for Curry this season. I just you tube'd the Out Side The Lines story on Josh Childress and they are treatinng him like Lebron or Kobe over there and he is was at best a B Player in the NBA. Eddy would probably be like Shaq in his prime over there even coming off an injury.

They would pay his taxes for him and Josh Childress says playing over there earns him an additional 500k then he would be making w/ the same salary in the NBA. And it has been reported recently that Eddy is strapped for cash, so I can see a team paying off all Eddy's debt as an incentive to come. Eddy is set to make 20 million in the next two years, I'd say 3 years 28 million plus the same incentives they gave Josh Childress would get it done. Think about it if Eddy was to opt out this year, what team NBA gives him 28 million? Or what NBA team gives him 8 million in 2011? This would make the most sense for him

But for even that to work he has to play some games at some point this season.

Now Jared Jefferies is a Knick until 2011 unless we give up Nate,Lee,Wilson or possibly Galo. I've said it before, hustle playes like Jefferies are a dime a dozen.

Noah,Balkman,Verajo just to name a couple.

metrocard

Legend
Euroleague is too physical for Curry.
Its not a league that favors big men like Curry, the court is smalling and Curry's lack of offense awareness and softness on defense wouldn't get him minutes.

Its an idea though.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
The only way N8 is a knick after this season is if we trade Jeffries and his contract. Unfortunately the only way we trade jeffries is to package him with one of our young players, with N8 being the logical choice of managemnt (I don't see them packaging Chandler, Lee or Gallo). Therefore IMO a N8/Jeffries is the most likely scenario before the trade deadline.

Torp

Benchwarmer
I thought like, Miami Heat or some other team wanted Curry and/or Jefferies? Is this not true at all?

Paul1355

All Star
Actually, I think the zoo is looking for jeffries. I heard one of their lemurs got away...

Jeffries didnt evolve yet.

amd_knicks2.jpg
SuperStock_1613R-11684.jpg

portega1968

El Cacique
Jeffries didnt evolve yet.

amd_knicks2.jpg
SuperStock_1613R-11684.jpg

Jared Jeffries ====> The Lemur
Al Harrington====> The Ninja Turtle
Danilo Gallinari ====> The Cock
Lil' Nate =====> Mighty Mouse
Eddy Curry and Jerome James====> Hungry Hungry Hippos
David Lee ====> The Rebounding Kangaroo
Wilson Chandler ===> The Gecko

we have a ****ing zoo!!! maybe we should trade for Birdman in Denver and make it complete!!! SADLY ENOUGH, THE MAMBA CAME IN LAST NIGHT AND TOOK THEM ALL OUT!!!

The only fool that would want to trade for Curry and Jeffries is employed right now by the Knicks in an unnamed capacity (Isiah). So until he gets control of another team, we are stuck with these two until their deals are up.

Red

TYPE-A
Jared Jeffries ====> The Lemur
Al Harrington====> The Ninja Turtle
Danilo Gallinari ====> The Cock
Lil' Nate =====> Mighty Mouse
Eddy Curry and Jerome James====> Hungry Hungry Hippos
David Lee ====> The Rebounding Kangaroo
Wilson Chandler ===> The Gecko

we have a ****ing zoo!!! maybe we should trade for Birdman in Denver and make it complete!!! SADLY ENOUGH, THE MAMBA CAME IN LAST NIGHT AND TOOK THEM ALL OUT!!!

The only fool that would want to trade for Curry and Jeffries is employed right now by the Knicks in an unnamed capacity (Isiah). So until he gets control of another team, we are stuck with these two until their deals are up.

^^^^^^^Damn! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
We played no D on the Black Mamba the whole night. I heard D'Antoni today and his ass sounded dumb as ever. I might have to flip on this dude in the near future.

Red

TYPE-A
Does any team want:barf: Eddy Curry or Jared Jefferies added to their squad? If so, why hasn't a trade happened yet?

Is there any possible way we can get these two guys off our books for 2010???? I'm so pissed at these guys' contracts....

That's like asking does anyone want AIDS and Herpes?