Anyone want Jesus Shuttlesworth in NY 2010?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Everyone's talkin about 2010. Mostly, JJ, Amare, CB4, LeBron, and Dwade. But not Ray Allen, one of the best shooters in the game.

I Just started thinkin...if we got one or two superstars in 2010, do you think we can get Ray Allen cheap? MLE?

Any of you want him at all?

JayJ44

Starter
Eh, he'll be pretty old by then and probably wouldn't help us that much. If he wanted to come for cheap, I wouldn't be against it.

JRG3

Benchwarmer
i want him. He could be the 2 guard we dont have for 2010. seriously hes not gonna lose his shooting touch. only if he came cheap though.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ehh depends on the price and what we have,

we will likely draft a SG this draft if a good C prospect isnt available for us.

we are most likely gonna land Bosh or Amare.

clumsy

Rotation player
It will depend if he gets injured from now until then. Especially any lower body injury.

If not i'm all for signing him mid level. If D'Antoni is still running the show i'll take his career 39% 3pt shooting.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Everyone's talkin about 2010. Mostly, JJ, Amare, CB4, LeBron, and Dwade. But not Ray Allen, one of the best shooters in the game.

I Just started thinkin...if we got one or two superstars in 2010, do you think we can get Ray Allen cheap? MLE?

Any of you want him at all?

Nah, only because I hate to root for guys I don't like, and I think he'll be be 2pac and the Outlawz by then... Runnin' on E

I like that list you have though, if we could hang on to JJ (Jerome James) with a max contract and add Bosh that'd be a monster frontcourt!:peace:

DISCLAIMER: Yeah, I know JJ is Joe Johnson, just couldn't pass that up

Toons

is the Bo$$
couple of u wanted alan houston back, but dont want ray allen cuz he wud b too old? lol truuuuu

clumsy

Rotation player
different situations. Allan is a Knick legend to many so many fans have that nostalgia thing.

But realistically Ray is way nicer than Allan. ALways has been, and i'd welcome him.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Nah, only because I hate to root for guys I don't like, and I think he'll be be 2pac and the Outlawz by then... Runnin' on E

I like that list you have though, if we could hang on to JJ (Jerome James) with a max contract and add Bosh that'd be a monster frontcourt!:peace:

DISCLAIMER: Yeah, I know JJ is Joe Johnson, just couldn't pass that up

Two Superstars in 2010 (LBJ, CB4, Dwade, JJ, Amare, Bosh,)
Ray Allen MLE
Steve Nash Veterans Exception

That's what i wanna see!

Oh snap u got me thinkin again, Jerome James makes an epic comeback and averages 15pts 15rbs 2steals 3blocks 1TO 0.1fouls per game
^EPIC COMEBACK:smokin:

clumsy

Rotation player
Two Superstars in 2010 (LBJ, CB4, Dwade, JJ, Amare, Bosh,)
Ray Allen MLE
Steve Nash Veterans Exception

That's what i wanna see!

Oh snap u got me thinkin again, Jerome James makes an epic comeback and averages 15pts 15rbs 2steals 3blocks 1TO 0.1fouls per game
^EPIC COMEBACK:smokin:

I think the only way this happens is if we trade all our young talent, but i'm with the idea...we will be absolutely garbage tho in the meantime.