why is Gallinari always looking like he's twitching?

Scribbles

Rotation player
Yea!

He had a weird ass left handed layup attempt that twitches his whole arm.

He ended up bricking the layup.

I liked that And 1 play he had last night though. That got the Garden going.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
my friend and i start laughin every time we see this dudes face hahaha...i love Gallo and all but the dude looks mad funny w/ his eyes and shit...a few weeks ago he was on the side of the court stretching his back on all fours and they showed him looking up at the scoreboard, he looked straight up retared :D :D ...he needs to get like a buzz or something, looks like a little kid haha

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Twitching

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf had Tourette's Syndrome. It is a neurological disorder characterized by involuntary movements such as neck jerks and sometimes vocal tics such as grunts or even obscenities. Though Gallinari seems to have some odd facial movements, it is certainly not Tourette's Syndrome.

It looks like he is trying to grow a beard, but is having trouble. We have to realize how young he is.

His off the ball defense is not bad, but he is getting killed on the ball. He is not too quick and although he has height, he does not have size. Gregg Brittenham has his work cut out for him. Gallo needs another thirty pounds of muscle for next year.