Sick Of THIS!!!

JRG3

Benchwarmer
How are the knicks gonna let Kobe torch them in there own building and how are wannabee band wagon jumper fans gonna chant mvp for him. How are the knicks gonna let Lebron throw up his fairy dust in Madison SQUARE GARDEN and destroy them with a triple double 50 point game. Im discraced to be a fan at this point. This is when someone (Q-Rich) or (David Lee) needed to slam kobe into celebrity row. See HORRY ON NASH. Someone needed to flagrant foul lebron. Its ridiculous to see him playing a air guitar when the cavs didnt even win the game yet. This was supposed to be a week where the Knicks could show what they were really about but instead we are a joke once again for being torched in Madison square Garden. MSG is not even home to the knicks anymore when an opposing player gets cheered MVP.

Kiyaman

Legend
How are the knicks gonna let Kobe torch them in there own building and how are wannabee band wagon jumper fans gonna chant mvp for him. How are the knicks gonna let Lebron throw up his fairy dust in Madison SQUARE GARDEN and destroy them with a triple double 50 point game. Im discraced to be a fan at this point. This is when someone (Q-Rich) or (David Lee) needed to slam kobe into celebrity row. See HORRY ON NASH. Someone needed to flagrant foul lebron. Its ridiculous to see him playing a air guitar when the cavs didnt even win the game yet. This was supposed to be a week where the Knicks could show what they were really about but instead we are a joke once again for being torched in Madison square Garden. MSG is not even home to the knicks anymore when an opposing player gets cheered MVP.

Stick to being a Hockey Fan and Football Fan.....Basketball is not for u...

sg8

Benchwarmer
damn right JRG3...remember the Ewing days??everybody was made to respect the Garden,everybody was scared of it...not make fun of it by scoring in bunches...there was some passion against cavs but vs lakers it was a f....g joke...i would've kicked kobe to the 3rd row so he would stop shooting those damn jumpers all over everybody...let's hope we show some passion 2nite....

Kiyaman

Legend
damn right JRG3...remember the Ewing days??everybody was made to respect the Garden,everybody was scared of it...not make fun of it by scoring in bunches...there was some passion against cavs but vs lakers it was a f....g joke...i would've kicked kobe to the 3rd row so he would stop shooting those damn jumpers all over everybody...let's hope we show some passion 2nite....

Yeah right....try showing some of that Passion tonight on Perkins and Big Baby....when the Big-3 come to MSG to Showcase their scoring power b/c of their lastnight overtime loss to the Lakers.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
quiggle where did you find that Oakley jersey?
I'm looking for that jersey for years!!

JRG3

Benchwarmer
Stick to being a Hockey Fan and Football Fan.....Basketball is not for u...

Basketball is definatly my sport. You just dont understand the mentality that im trying to explain. You cannot let Kobe and lebron shit on you like that. You must not have watched the 90s knicks.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yeah right....try showing some of that Passion tonight on Perkins and Big Baby....when the Big-3 come to MSG to Showcase their scoring power b/c of their lastnight overtime loss to the Lakers.
LMAO...this guy is cheering for the opposition.

I think you're lost and in the wrong forum...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Basketball is definatly my sport. You just dont understand the mentality that im trying to explain. You cannot let Kobe and lebron shit on you like that. You must not have watched the 90s knicks.

Exactly, you have to be able to intimidate your opponents. That's what gave teams the upper hand back in the day.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
u aint lyin

but then again u cant expect the knicks to get tough all of a sudden when their best player is david lee AND their best on-ball defender is wilson chandler ya feel me?