Uh Oh... Z-Bo is at it again...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I just can't figure out Randoph at all.He has lots and lots of money and is set for life.He was one of the lucky ones that gets to play in the NBA yet he is so stupid.It seems like he does something that is boneheaded almost every year and I wonder what kind of image he would have had if he could just stay out of trouble.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm starting to figure out Zach Randolph time for getting into trouble....he was traded to the Knicks on draft night so the following year a week before the draft he gets in some Bar incident....and two days before the deadline Zach could'nt wait to get into trouble in the first quarter being traded early in the season he was cleared to be traded on the February deadline.
The trade rumors made him do it....LOL
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Toons

is the Bo$$
i just saw the vif....he clocked him square in the teeth!
white boy bumped him first man.....louis is a rookie, welcome to the nba rook!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Zach Randolph is a certified G. I wish he was still on the Knicks. The Clippers are a horrible team. He needs to get out of there.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Zach Randolph is that dude...Deboed by Z-bo!!!!

91ctnb.gif

Hes still one of my favorite players...I always liked his game..or at least parts of it. When hes not on defense, and when hes not being selfish hes a good player.

TunerAddict

Starter
I don't see how anyone can defend Zach. He punched a guy in the face in an NBA game. Totally uncalled for. Just shows what a piece of shit he is.