I can feel it in the air..

JayJ44

Starter
I don't think we will. Donnie has said he'll only trade Lee if they take Curry too. Nate is more likely, but I don't see anyone giving up that much for him. We'll probably keep both of them, hopefully. :crossfingers:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
If we do then I just hope that we get a player or players back that are just as good and not a J James or Eddy Curry type of player.:crossfingers:

I hope so. I don't really lose either one of them. But with the news about the slary cap being decreased I got a feeling Donnie feels like he has to act now in removing one of the two.

i really want francisco garcia from sacramento. He's really the only player i would trade nate robinson for right now. Hes athletic, can block shots, shoot-just an all around player. The kings have showed interest in nate-and garcias current 5 year deal is paying him just under 2 mill per year im pretty sure. Sounds like a fit.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Just don't see it happening...Walsh hasn't shown any signs / hints of anything...Nate just one the dunk contest and is playing out of his mind last two games, (while that could be reason for trade I suppose), I don't see him going anywhere...to much of a face of the knicks right now...if either i think it'd be Dlee to go..but that to me again seems very unlikely at this point...I wouldn't mind a little change, but right now I don't think it's happening with either the two..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We will lose either David Lee or Nate today. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE6InQu6kuA

I knew this thread was gonna have that song in it....one of my favorites. I just made a mix of all the different versions of this and I've been bumpin that for the last week.

The Lox went in on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwl_oXP3v0w

Back to the topic...I really cant tell whos more valuable, Nate or Lee. Lee is very consistent, hes developed his offensive game more, but his defense is non existent against quicker and offensively skilled players.

Nate Robinson is like a handicapped elite shooting guard. Its like he was too good at 6'4, so someone cursed him and made him 5'7. Hes averaging 9.5 rebounds over the last 2 games which is crazy considering his height. When his shot is on, hes unstoppable. Theres not a player in the league that can stay with him. His speed and athleticism is on a level by itself. Whats impressed me alot about Nate this year is how he doesnt turn the ball over that much. I only wish he was more of a distributor with the ball...

So if another team wanted us to throw in Nate or Lee, who would the majority of Knicks fans rather see go? Probably Lee, but Im almost thinkin Nate. It would be tough to find another player that can rebound like David Lee, but his defense at times is tough to watch.

KBlack25

Starter
i really want francisco garcia from sacramento. He's really the only player i would trade nate robinson for right now. Hes athletic, can block shots, shoot-just an all around player. The kings have showed interest in nate-and garcias current 5 year deal is paying him just under 2 mill per year im pretty sure. Sounds like a fit.

:barf:Franky Garcia is a short-term option at best. He's the only player you would trade for Nate right now? Somehow I strongly doubt that.

Garcia averages about 1 blocked shot every 2 games, I hardly would list that in his talent list.

He can shoot okay, but his shooting percentage is about the same as Nate's (Nate shoots better from the field, Garcia is better from 3).

This dude is just drinking the metrocard juice, at least metrocard has some semblance of an argument.

I knew this thread was gonna have that song in it....one of my favorites. I just made a mix of all the different versions of this and I've been bumpin that for the last week.

The Lox went in on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwl_oXP3v0w

Hell yeah they went in. I have both version on my ipod and like them both. Nothing will ever beat the original to me, but this one comes pretty damn close. Juelz Santana version was lame.