KryptoNate on Letterman Tonight!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I just read on ESPN.com that KryptoNate will be on Letterman tonight repping for the Knicks.

/Tivo

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
POSTED: Feb. 19 -- 4 p.m. ET
<!--INLINE MUG-->
2782.jpg

<center>Robinson</center>
<!--END INLINE MUG-->Marc Stein: The Knicks are not trading Nate Robinson to Sacramento.
Now we know that for sure.
After hearing from a couple of rival executives at the trade-deadline buzzer that the Kings did manage to convince the Knicks to part with their backcourt dynamo, we were just told by one source close to the process that Sacramento definitely was not able to land Robinson.
The Kings offered Kenny Thomas to New York in exchange for Robinson and Jared Jeffries, banking on the idea that New York couldn't resist the opportunity to remove Jeffries' salary from its payroll, which would have cleared another $6.8 million off the books for the summer of 2010.
But the Knicks, we're told, couldn't bear to part with the popular Krypto-Nate, who just dethroned Dwight Howard in this past weekend's dunk contest.
I'm told Robinson is representing the Knicks as we speak ... taping an appearance with David Letterman that will air tonight.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im glad we didnt trade Nate Robinson i wanna keep this dude, and i hope he resigns with us this summer( and it's highly likely).

im tivoing Nate on Letterman.

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
I would have loved to see us free up more cap space, but Walsh has all off season to lose Jeffries or Curry contract.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nates probably my favorite player on the Knicks right now...hes been playing real good lately. Im gonna try to remember to watch this.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea same here MSG, he's def my favorite knick and close to my fav player overall as well loll

he's a special player, and Donnie realizes that so he wont be going anywhere

JayJ44

Starter
Wasn't that much. He just came out in the green jersey, talked for a little, then he dunked over some guy.

<object width='400' height='300' id='can' classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000'><param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/e/dxqA_2yxIIA9lNQ1NvwPDmkI67qlLRql/cbs/1/'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed width='400' height='300' src='http://www.cbs.com/e/dxqA_2yxIIA9lNQ1NvwPDmkI67qlLRql/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nates the man. I hope he does become a special player for us and not just a short baller who overachieves. I'm talking legend status ala john starks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nates the man. I hope he does become a special player for us and not just a short baller who overachieves. I'm talking legend status ala john starks.

that is very achievable, he's already loved by Knick fans, and he wants to stay here for his career, and he has the work-ethic and desire

he said he wants to be an allstar if he thinks like that and plays like this....he will be better then Starks