Al "Protege" Harrington and the Knicks

vs.

act_andre_iguodala.jpg

Andre Iguodala and the 76ers

DP_Upgrade_Key.jpg

Key Matchup

andremiller.jpg

Andre Miller
16.1 points, 6.4 assists, 4.4 rebounds (ranks 9th in the NBA in Triple Doubles)

vs.

act_chris_duhon.jpg

Chris Duhon
12.1 points, 7.9 assists, 2.89 turnovers (ranks 8th in the NBA in assists per game)

andre-miller.jpg

Miller is one of the best point guards in the NBA. He can score, pass, and defend. He makes his teammates better and is one of the main reasons why the 76ers are a playoff team.

duhon_knicks.jpg

Duhon is one of the most improved players in the NBA. His scoring and assists has doubled from the 2007-2008 season to the 2008-2009 season. His defense is also solid.

Starting Lineups

Knicks
PG Duhon
SG Chandler
SF Harrington
PF Lee
C Jeffries

76ers
PG Miller
SG Green
SF Iguodala
PF Young
C Dalembert
Video of the Day

Last edited:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Philly has owned us for awhile and it will be a tough one for the Knicks to win.I hope im wrong but I say we lose 104-97:barf:

Nice thread abcd:beer:

JayJ44

Starter
This game really is a must-win for our playoff hopes. Unfortunately, we haven't matched up well with the Sixers all season. The Sixers are athletic, quick, and get a lot of points off fastbreaks. We need to limit our turnovers, and shoot well from the field.

Nice game thread btw, abcd.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
sick thread ABCD, nice choice of song too always been one of my favs....." im going,going back,back, to cali, cali...."

anyways Iggy is who im really worried about he's a great layer on offense and has tight defense, hpefully Chandler could contain/minimize him.

prediction-

Knicks- 117

76ers- 107

knicks finally beat the sixers.....and Nate has another great game.:cool:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Nice thread ABCD.

My prediction

NYK: 122
PHI: 118

A close high scoring one, possibly in OT. Nate continue his hot streak.
I hope hughes snaps out of it and shoots well for once...

We've beaten Boston
We've beaten NJ
We've beaten the Craptors
We have yet to beat Philly. They've had our number all season. Let's try not to get a 4 game sweep, please? I got money riding on this game.

Kiyaman

Legend
The above is a crazy poll....anyone u pick may play worse than the other two vs Green, Iggy, and Young. Thats a catch 22 Poll vs Philly

How to improve Jefferies performance is by putting him in a steady lineup with Duhon, Hughes, and Jefferies....the 3 players defend each other position well on a switch....they are a defensive-trio....our offensive trio are Nate, Chandler, and Gallo....the put-back hustle we get from Harrington, Wilcox, and Lee is efficient for the WIN.

I'm sorry that Q.Rich is not in this 9-Man rotation but his inconsistency and positioning with certain teammates are not wanted.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I never thought I would say this, but Q-rich is by far the best player in your poll. And nice game thread...I like your style (no homo)

I think the 76ers will win, it seems like they almost always beat us. We have to win games like this if were gonna make the playoffs.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the key for us to the playoffs is to avoid losing streaks as much as possible, were 2 1/2 games out of 8th, so we gotta win games we could win.....

....lets beat the 76ers like the Nets beat them on Monday lmao.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
the key for us to the playoffs is to avoid losing streaks as much as possible, were 2 1/2 games out of 8th, so we gotta win games we could win.....

....lets beat the 76ers like the Nets beat them on Monday lmao.

I saw that game. That shot by Devin Harris was crazy.

I think the Knicks will win this one. Elton Brand is not playing, so it should be easier for the Knicks to get to the basket, although Dalembert is a good shotblocker.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I saw that game. That shot by Devin Harris was crazy.

I think the Knicks will win this one. Elton Brand is not playing, so it should be easier for the Knicks to get to the basket, although Dalembert is a good shotblocker.

yea i saw it too, tough way to lose, i would be steamed if we lost like that.

JayJ44

Starter
We're really playing like crap to start. Turnovers, not rebounding, pretty bad defense, crap offense. Duhon is especially not playing well. He's either injured, or just really fatigued from all the minutes he's been playing.

Wish we had a guy like Dalembert. Blocks shots and rebounds, exactly what we need.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
We're really playing like crap to start. Turnovers, not rebounding, pretty bad defense, crap offense. Duhon is especially not playing well. He's either injured, or just really fatigued from all the minutes he's been playing.

Wish we had a guy like Dalembert. Blocks shots and rebounds, exactly what we need.

Yea duhon isn't playing like before. He will not be that floor general that we need. Time to start mr. Robinson

JayJ44

Starter
Hughes has been playing well, but it's only one game. Let's see if he finally got his legs under him, or is just having a good shooting night a la Crawful.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I wish I could, but I don't have league pass. :(

How's Starbury doing?

So far 2 points and 2 turnovers in 5 minutes...he didnt look too bad (no homo) considering he hasnt played in over a year, but thats only based off of the 5 minutes that he played. He didnt look tired when he went to the bench but his timing was noticeably off, as would any professional basketball players be after not playing for so long.