Props to Steph

tiger0330

Legend
Played his first game with the Celts. The Boston crowd gave him a standing ovation when he entered the game. Remember he hasn't played a regular season game for over a year so you could expect that he would be rusty, not so, Marbury was good. He scored 8 points on 4/6, 2 assists and 1 RB. Played good D, he looked to be in playing shape in his 13 minutes. Amazing performance for a guy that hasn't set foot on an NBA floor for so long, thought of Hughes and all the excuses I hear about his game after not playing for a month. He'll help the Celts, he'll be a solid piece for Boston to win that second title.

JayJ44

Starter
Wow, 8 points in 12 minutes. That's pretty amazing considering it's his first game in over a year.

*sigh* Who knows how good he could have been with us under D'antoni...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he worked hard during the offseason and was looking to make a comeback into a elite PG in the NBA.

theres no doubt in my mind that Marbs woulda made the allstar team had he played for us from the get-go.

D'Antoni sold him out by not telling him he didnt intent on playing him, while the whole team knew as Q-Rich told the team before the start of teh first game, and no one told Marbury.

i wish him the best, as he is and will be one of my fav players in the league/ knicks alltime players.

metrocard

Legend
co-sign with Dat Prince.

*waits for a lame hater to bring up Marbury's +/- from the game)

People we now ride Marbury's dick when he finally for the first time in his career plays with talent.

Sometimes you can't really go far when guys like Kurt Thomas, Eddy Curry, Keith Van Horn become your best weapon on offense...especially in a non efficient offense built by Isiah Thomas.

Kiyaman

Legend
Marbury was wise enough to get a Max contract....so helping the BIG-3 get another Championship Trophy will be a walk in the park.
The Celtics have "FOUR" (4) players that could pull out a win in each of their series now.

The key stat is the number #8 Jersey in the Celtics Lockerroom....call it any way u want but the conclusion is NBA "Cheating"....and the Knicks played a big part of this Celtics cheating....last year the Timberwolves played a big part in the Celtics cheating for the Championship Trophy...

But not in your own Division
I'd rather have Marbury playing his final contract season as a Knick
:afro:

KBlack25

Starter
People we now ride Marbury's dick when he finally for the first time in his career plays with talent.

Sometimes you can't really go far when guys like Kurt Thomas, Eddy Curry, Keith Van Horn become your best weapon on offense...especially in a non efficient offense built by Isiah Thomas.

Above from Metrocard...

Marbury never played with talent? I'm guessing Shawn Marion and Amare Stoudemire don't count as talent?

Whatever the case, Steph wasn't in this teams future plans, he showed up to games purposely as a distraction to the team (like when he bough tickets to a game, as if he didn't realize that it would become a story/distraction/issue)...He "preferred not" to play for this team when they asked him to. I have no sympathy for him or his situation...hopefully he makes Boston implode just like he made NY implode, and Phoenix implode, and New Jersey implode, and Minnesota implode.

You now ride Marbury's dick? That's homo...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You now ride Marbury's dick? That's homo...

:) I do....(no homo)

Haterburys, stay outta this thread. Your arguments are boring, repetitive, and just...not that good.

Im very disappointed in the Knicks as an organization. Its been failure after failure, over the past 9 years.

Its unfortunate that many fans look to blame Marbury instead of Isiah, Layden, and Dolan. When Marburys on top, the haters will be exposed.