Lets Go Cletics!

amilion

Benchwarmer
Agreed!! I hate the celtics very much but as long as they're playing teams that are in our way...GO CELTICS lol

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Hope they win. They already lost to Bucks on Sunday so they better beat the Bulls tonight.

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
Well it is St. Paddy's day so hopefully Boston will go at full speed. Chicago has a large Irish community. Hopefully they shows up at the game and root for the green team. :beer:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
great thread :thumbsup:

why dont we also start cheering for every other team to defeat teams that are in our way...

SMH

FVCK THE CELTICS!!!!!! AND FVCK ANYONE WHO CHEERS FOR THEM!!!!

I :flush: on the notion of cheering for the celldicks

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
maybe 1 or 2... we play them the last game of the season so if the injury isn't that serious he'll play in that one and probably drive by slow broken down duhon until coach makes a switch.

Last edited:

Scribbles

Rotation player
Man Marbury really is proving more and more that he's a cancer. LOL

5-5 in the last 10 game with Marbs and they're losing to the Bulls right now.

Either Boston is losing purposely to stick it in our faces or Marbury just has bad luck even on St. Pattys day LOL.

BTW I'm not rooting for the Celtics, nor am I rooting for the Bulls. Get it?

JayJ44

Starter
Man Marbury really is proving more and more that he's a cancer. LOL

5-5 in the last 10 game with Marbs and they're losing to the Bulls right now.

Either Boston is losing purposely to stick it in our faces or Marbury just has bad luck even on St. Pattys day LOL.

BTW I'm not rooting for the Celtics, nor am I rooting for the Bulls. Get it?

That's right, it's Marbury's fault. Not the fact that KG has been out. No, lets blame it on Marbury. :rolleyes:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This thread fails. Use reverse psychology. yall jinxin us. Stop rooting for Boston

heres why

Ok so...

I predicted a win against miami...we lost
I predicted a loss to Atlanta...we win
I predicted a win against NJ...we lose
I predicted a win against Charlotte....we lose
I predict a loss here......WE WIN!

Damn, gotta use thie reverse psych stuff more often

Hughes absolutely lit it up today. No doubt. We won thie game in the 3rd quarter. Outscored them 32-19 i believe? Damn

I posted that during the bucks game thread.
Also, another thing to not, i HATE the lakers, but i hate the phoenix suns more. So when the lake show played the suns, i rooted for LA. Phoenix won. The one time in their entire season series i actually cared and wanted the lakers to win.

This thread should say "Go Bulls"

amilion

Benchwarmer
You guys are taking the cheering for Boston thing a little too serious lol...I was joking about go celtics...I HATE THEM but damn the more Chicago, Charlotte, Milwaukee, NJ wins, the worse our chances are so look at it as hoping these teams lose to whoever they play and not necessarily cheering for the opposing team...

New New York

Quiet Storm
Not only did I just watch a whole Celtic game, but, I cheered like hell for them. They fell behind by 10 went up 10 and looked like they were going to take over the game and just could not take over.

Too many Technical Fouls for Boston, too many injuries throughout the game. They actually went with a 4 guard lineup with Peirce at Center, this team is lost withoug KG!

We needed them to help us the past two game and they laid bricks! I hate this team even more now!

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
It's a shame we didn't send Marbury to the Celtics sooner, we might be in a position to beat them for the 8th seed. He obviously hasn't contributed a damn thing and it actually looks like the rain cloud that follows him around went to Boston because the injuries etc.. are starting to pile up.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Curse of the Starbino

He has been with the Celtics for only a few weeks, and in another day or two they could be in 3rd place.

It is just too bad that Atlanta and Miami have little chance of also overtaking them.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing the Starbury Celtics sink to 5th place by season's end...