Knicks Legends Night

Scribbles

Rotation player
What did you all think of it?

I thought it was beautiful man but nothing will ever compare the the #33 Jersey Retirement Ceremony. That was once in a lifetime. You had so many people turn out for it. Mixed emotions that night. I still get chills hearing the boos shower down on Zo and MJ when I watch it. LOL

If you missed it, you can check it out here: http://video.msg.com/Videos/New-York-Knicks/VF7s8I_TseRFxBjl8T0KWNqUT9M06Y_y

I can't believe Clyde came out donned in all leather even pants. LOL

Obviously Pat got the biggest ovation, because well...who was here during Carl Braun's time LOL

ALSO: I heard LJ finally came back to the Garden after NOT coming here in years. Anyone have any sighting of him? Photos, Videos, Interviews, etc?

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
First Class all the way... Clyde is hilarious man... Made the ceremony... Nice to see the knicks celebrate the past... I enjoyed watching it! I wish I was there!

Starks

Starter
I'm glad LJ was there. He has left a huge void in this franchise and it's more and more gaping each time I think of what he meant to the Knicks.

LeFlume

All Star
Who will be this decades winner of that award? No one been here long enough. Alan Houston deserves that honor imo.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Allan Houston for the early decade. Only two years but he'll probably win it because of his devotion to the Knicks organization, his refusal to retire from injury and his close ties with the Knicks. His class act is enough to secure the win.

Runner Ups:

David Lee = Always a Positive, Well Liked teammate. Plus he put up numbers throughout.

Nate Robinson = 2X Slam Dunk Champion. Insane Athleticism and Franchise Attraction.

Jamal Crawford = He did do good with the Knicks statistically and was always well respected as a teammate and player.

Stephon Marbury = Yeah Right......

That's pretty much it. No one else even comes close.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
52495021.jpg

MOOCHIE NORIS SHOULD GET AWARD FOR THIS 2000;S DECADE