Patrick Chewing

King Ewing

Banned
Haha, anyone see these Patrick Chewing snickers commercials? "Get dunked on by Patrick Chewing" Funny stuff, but boy Pat has put the pounds on. :teeth:

quiggle

Starter
that's probably why Walsh didn't bring him back to coach for the Knicks and work with Curry, how can he set an example for another when he's also chunky?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
that's probably why Walsh didn't bring him back to coach for the Knicks and work with Curry, how can he set an example for another when he's also chunky?

Nice excuse, but D'Antoni is also a fat ass, in case you didn't notice. Bottom line is that Ewing is a retired man, in his late 40's: it's harder to stay in shape, when you're older. I'm only in my late 20's, and, though I'm not heavy, I have to constantly work out, or I gain weight much more easily than I used to. And that's all while being a vegetarian, like Ewing is, a lifestyle that makes it harder to stay slim, believe it or not.

When you can get plenty of calories from meat, it's easier to stay slim. If you have to eat a lot of pasta and starches, like vegetarians do, it's a lot harder.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Patrick Ewing would not have trained Eddy Curry, had he been the coach. Patrick Ewing would have trained Brook Lopez.

Ewing knows talent. He knows Curry sucks. He also knows Lopez is an up and coming center.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Patrick Ewing would not have trained Eddy Curry, had he been the coach. Patrick Ewing would have trained Brook Lopez.

Ewing knows talent. He knows Curry sucks. He also knows Lopez is an up and coming center.
So, now that Marbury's gone and you've become flaccid, is Brooke Lopez your new homo-erotic man crush?

I think you'd best choose between the Celdicks & the Fishnets as your new preferred team(s) & get the **** off this site.

Your posts are retarded.

They're clogging up the site with bullshit like fat is clogging up Eddy Curry's aorta.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
So, now that Marbury's gone and you've become flaccid, is Brooke Lopez your new homo-erotic man crush?

I think you'd best choose between the Celdicks & the Fishnets as your new preferred team(s) & get the **** off this site.

Your posts are retarded.

They're clogging up the site with bullshit like fat is clogging up Eddy Curry's aorta.

The more you post, the more you prove that you bleed from your pussy once a month.

Get D'Antoni's sperm out your mouth.

Just because I'm better than you in every way imaginable doesn't mean you have to get so upset.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/im7IorDZ9uY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You tool.

I've never heard anything intelligent come from your childish mouth.

Could luck with being a self(missing a hyphen) obsessed moron.

With all the grammatical errors in your post, I think it's obvious who the child is.

Go to bed, Crazy 8s. I heard they call you crazy 8s, because your bedtime's at 8. And I'm not talking about A.M.

TunerAddict

Starter
With all the grammatical errors in your post, I think it's obvious who the child is.

Go to bed, Crazy 8s. I heard they call you crazy 8s, because your bedtime's at 8. And I'm not talking about A.M.

You do realize he is from Japan, right?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The more you post, the more you prove that you bleed from your pussy once a month.

Get D'Antoni's sperm out your mouth.

Just because I'm better than you in every way imaginable doesn't mean you have to get so upset.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/im7IorDZ9uY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

This is the funniest 5hit I've seen in a while... "You are a stalker. This person doesn't want you!" HAHAHA

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
didnt u used to hate "team starbury" bfore? now u support almost everythin they do.

Actually ABCD is one person, not team starbury, and I don't support "almost everything" he or they "do." I do, however, support anyone who puts a jerk in his or her place, as is the case with what ABCD did here. If you have evidence to the contrary, please present it.

Also, I've always been neutral, when it comes to Marbury... I have always stated, on knicksonline, that I wouldn't have minded if he had played in NY or not, so I was never in the past against team starbury. My issue was with the manipulative behavior of D'Antoni, in regards to Marbury.

I have had problems with a few current, and former, team starbury people, as well as with you: the fruit who, without even knowing me, gave me a negative rep. for something I didn't even say, not with ABCD, though.

Hope that answers your stupid, full of 5hit question.

Last edited: