Is Chris Paul a possibility?

ANU

Starter
as that bitch in boston said, "anything is possible" but highly improbable.
they might as well fold that team then.what is it with their owner?does he have a gambling problem or something?

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
Im not sure how realistic it is, but if Dallas really is a player in this, i think we have just as much amo as they do to go get Paul.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
t-chandler and peja are definite possibilities, and we got plenty of expiring contracts if we did end up wanting chandler to make a nice package, but chris paul is not being traded away for money, no doubt about it.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
There isn't any point in trading the best PG in the league to clear up space to sign....well anyone except LBJ or Wade. Neither would go to NO if they gut their team.

I can see them moving Chandler or Peja to clear up room to get a compliment for their FRANCHISE player.

JayJ44

Starter
If they trade CP3, no one will care about that team. No ticket sales, no jersey sales, nothing. It doesn't make sense for a team to trade him to save money.

I wouldn't be against trading for him though....

dave2138

Rotation player
I think they will only look to trade Peja this offseason. The knicks should stay far away from him though.

They will probably keep Tyson Chandler, since his contract expires after next season. I don't think they can get a better expiring contract in return for him.

That would be amazing if the knicks can get West at a discount, but his contract is actually good for the production he gives. I doubt they will trade him unless they get an equally valuable player signed to less years.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think they will only look to trade Peja this offseason. The knicks should stay far away from him though.

They will probably keep Tyson Chandler, since his contract expires after next season. I don't think they can get a better expiring contract in return for him.

That would be amazing if the knicks can get West at a discount, but his contract is actually good for the production he gives. I doubt they will trade him unless they get an equally valuable player signed to less years.

cp3 and d west are untouchable, those 2 basically by themselves got the limping hornets into the playoffs in a respectable fashion.

Paul1355

All Star
Have a look at this story:

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/read-between-the-lines-chris-paul-will-be-a-mav-23388

I think we could offer the expiring contracts needed to make this happen, if NO really is that desperate to unload contracts.

Thoughts? Personally id rather have him now, that a remote chance at Wade or Bron. And Paul is way better than anyone else who's going to be available.

I would not mind ruining our 2010 free agency plan for Chris Paul to be on this team. Chris Paul is a pure all star that could carry this team and he is one of the top 5 players in the NBA just because of his ability to pass the ball and be an elite floor general.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
the only way the hornets GM trades Paul is if d'antoni's "italian connection" kidnaps and holds the GM at gunpoint.

*walsh picks up phone*

Walsh: what? you want to trade Chris Paul for Chris Duhon?