Will Eddy keep his promise and lose the weight finally

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Do I really need to answer this!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think Eddy Curry will lose weight, because his contract is going to be up in 2 years. In order to save his NBA career, he needs to lose weight, so I assume he will. However, I still think he is going suck, because his game is too one dimensional. All he has is a layup and dunk. He has no defense, rebounding, or passing ability. He is also foul prone and turnover prone.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he will lose weight and it can be anywhere between 1-30

how about a contest!

His current weight:

Born: Dec 5, 1982
Height: 6-11 / 2,11
Weight: 285 lbs. / 129,3 kg.
High School: Thornwood HS (IL)
Years Pro: 7

about 150 of that is fat..lol

by the time training camp starts we'll see his weight and whoever comes closest wins..............

i say by training camp he will weigh 253 and in great shape...

JayJ44

Starter
he will lose weight and it can be anywhere between 1-30

how about a contest!

His current weight:

Born: Dec 5, 1982
Height: 6-11 / 2,11
Weight: 285 lbs. / 129,3 kg.
High School: Thornwood HS (IL)
Years Pro: 7

about 150 of that is fat..lol

by the time training camp starts we'll see his weight and whoever comes closest wins..............

i say by training camp he will weigh 253 and in great shape...

I wish Curry was 285. In reality, he's probably closer to 300-315. If he could get to 270, I would be happy.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i gotta say i do and i actually think he's motivated and genuinely wants to get on the court so when he's up for free agency he can get a good deal

and with someone with that much talent, its a shame to just let ronald mcdonald ruin it

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Curry's Weight

I agree with JayJ44, Curry was nowhere near 285 pounds last year.

Although we are justified in our disappointment in Curry's lack of effort and discipline on the court, in the gym, and at the dinner table, he is still young and he should be motivated. Then again he should have been motivated last year.

Curry will certainly come in lighter than he was last year -- whatever the actual weight may have been. Otherwise 2010 will include his last major pay-day. And Curry has apparently not been frugal. He had asked for, and was denied, an advance on next year's salary.

The real issues are not only the extent of his weight loss, but also the transformatiion of fat into working muscle and the degree to which the lost or transformed weight is accompanied by significant cardiovascular improvement. What level of improvement will be satisfactory to him?

But not only is it necessary for Curry to eliminate his hunger and to display disciplined effort at the dinner table, he must also put some "hunger" and disciplined effort in his play on the court. His only rebounds in the past have been the ones that fall in his lap and on defense he has done little more than just stand there and take up space.

Apparently Curry is a genuinely good guy. I hope the best for him. I will be satisfied, however, if he gets into good enough shape to make himself marketable next year.

skelos

Rookie
I want Curry to lose the fat but i hope he gains more muscle. I wouldnt mind him being 280 pounds as long as 80-90% of his mass is lean muscle. after all muscle is heavier than fat.

paris401

Starter
that fat-fuk is well over 300lbs... my guess 335/340... it over for him... no way he ever slims down to even 300... just pay him his 21m, and be rid of him...

New New York

Quiet Storm
I'm certified by ACSM...I could help Curry lose weight with my pt skills.

I'm not joking, maybe you need to reach out to dude!

Off the subject; but I tore my ACL,MCL, and had microfracture surgery, and I can't do any weight bearing workouts, so my Physical Therapist said that weight lifting should be a good supplement to cardio workouts until I can weight bear, does this sound right?

dre48ny

Rotation player
Bolemia, will just make him weak. I think he will be a solid 275-280. He better tone up, his arms are flabby as shit. I think the motivatin is finally there because he finally gets that he ****ed up!!!

paris401

Starter
Bolemia, will just make him weak. I think he will be a solid 275-280. He better tone up, his arms are flabby as shit. I think the motivatin is finally there because he finally gets that he ****ed up!!!

he is owed 21m+ over the next 2 years... that's a shitload of $$$$... there is no motivation in this fat-fuk...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
That weigh in is miles off surely. He'd be 320lbs at the very least. Maybe Donnie had it fabricated through desperation.

I heard that he'd (Curry) over-spent to the point where he's no richer than he was as a rookie. Something like that. If that's not motivation enough, then he really is a giant turd.

After all the shit he endured throughout the year OFF the court, he'll either go hard at redeeming himself or ultimately quit ball & keep devouring cheese.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm not joking, maybe you need to reach out to dude!

Off the subject; but I tore my ACL,MCL, and had microfracture surgery, and I can't do any weight bearing workouts, so my Physical Therapist said that weight lifting should be a good supplement to cardio workouts until I can weight bear, does this sound right?

Yes, that sounds just about right u will be turning fat into muscle while u heal....

Eddie Curry has been comming to training-camp over weight since his rookie season. He did come in with a decent weight during Isiah first two season coaching.

I dont think the Knicks have the right people around Curry.....but Curry will come into Training-Camp ready to play.