Donnie getting the Knicks a 2nd rounder?

metrocard

Legend
Rumor has it that Walsh will obtain a 2nd round pick for the Knicks.

Alan Hahn wrote:
Also, before I hit the weekend I wanted to share another small draft-related nugget: the Knicks will almost certainly acquire a second-round pick for this draft, whether by trade or simply purchasing one. Among potential targets of interest could be Danny Green (Long Island product and an NBA-ready body...he fits into a team concept because that's what he played in Carolina and he is very versatile..worth a look) and Luke Harangody (if the Notre Dame stays in the draft...he is said to have looked very trim at the Combine and drilling NBA treys...yes, his form is weird, but he gets it off and is automatic...could be a good catch-and-shoot guy).

Danny Green can be a RAJA BELL in this offense...play defense and hit perimeter shots. If we get him, we don't need to draft a SG.

If we get Rubio too...we would look like this!

Rubio
Green
Gallo
Harrington
Lee.

SICK.

We should sign Shaq.

Rubio
Green
Gallo
Lee
Shaq

Haha even Shaq at his current age >>>>>> Ey Curry.

But yes I hope we acquire another draft pick as well. Good to see Donnie is all over that.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
This would be great. There's a ton of great role-player type talent in the early second round this year...:gony:

ANU

Starter
i like green.lee at center is a no go.we want playoffs, we need a real 5.lee is not that.with shaq, we'd make the playoffs.

curry or holiday
green
chandler/gallo
lee/harrington
shaq/half of eddy curry.

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Danny Green will be one of those steals you find in the second round. Like Mario Chalmers was last year.

We should try to stockpile as many picks as possible. The T-Wolves have like 5 picks this year, we should call them and try to get a couple. No way they can afford to pay all those picks.