Draft 2morrow

TunerAddict

Starter
Well, I'm just tired of all the speculation. I'm nervous as **** wondering how the Knicks will blow this and listening to all your ideas are just ****ing with my head. I'm leaving until post draft, and I reccomend you all do the same.

Lets take a day off and just watch the draft tomorrow. Then we can come back and discuss how we ****ed up. By sitting her arguing over shit we cannot control, we're just going to make sure that we are disappointed. Lets let the chips fall where they may and deal with it.

Peace.

OffDutyNJ

Rookie
This may not sound too great for some..but I would feel more confident if Isaiah Thomas were making this pick knowing he is excellent at drafting good talent...
Not too sure about Donnie's drafting here...
Anyone agree?

metrocard

Legend
You should be banned from the site for that comment.
Damn Isiahsexuals still lurking.

ISIAH DRAFTED BENCH PLAYERS IN HIS YEARS IN NEW YORK...ROBINSON, LEE, CHANDLER ARE AVERAGE PLAYERS....LEE WAS A STEAL, BUT ROBINSON AND CHANDLER CAN STILL BE CONSIDER REACHES.

BIGGEST FAILS WERE BALKMAN AND FRYE.

BYNUM AND GRANGER WERE ON THE BOARD.
BALKMAN WAS DRAFTED AHEAD OF RONDO I BELIEVE...

ISIAH'S DRAFTING SKILLS ARE AVERAGE...ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO HIS GM SKILLS.

iSaYughh

Starter
Indeed.

Isiah only gets some drafting kudos b/c its nearly impossible to imagine a person being such an utter ****up to a franchise so some like to play nice and throw him a bone. And yet even in drafting, the most decisive picks were epic-fail -- e.g. Balkman over Rondo, who slipped to us as the best player left at the best possible position....but hey, Isiah mortaged the bloodline of our franchise to bring in Eddy so who needs to make decisions on lotto picks?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Dude this is my 1st day on this board and I now know why I was hesitant to do this..
no respect for opinion here..

Don't take it personal...there are a bunch of "know-it-alls" who don't tolerate any differing opinions but for the most part people here are pretty cool.

JayJ44

Starter
Well, I'm just tired of all the speculation. I'm nervous as **** wondering how the Knicks will blow this and listening to all your ideas are just ****ing with my head. I'm leaving until post draft, and I reccomend you all do the same.

Lets take a day off and just watch the draft tomorrow. Then we can come back and discuss how we ****ed up. By sitting her arguing over shit we cannot control, we're just going to make sure that we are disappointed. Lets let the chips fall where they may and deal with it.

Peace.

Yeah, good idea Tuner. This shit is driving me crazy.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This may not sound too great for some..but I would feel more confident if Isaiah Thomas were making this pick knowing he is excellent at drafting good talent...
Not too sure about Donnie's drafting here...
Anyone agree?

Damn man, you what, 6 posts in here, and you being bashed already.
How can he be an isiahsexual if he just joined the site?

Isiah did draft good talent. But he passed on better talent. But then again, everyone has. In the 2004 draft, the celtics selected tony allen with the 25 pick. one pick later, Kevin martin was selected.

Balkman had a good work ethic and didnt cause trouble. He wasnt a terrible pick, but he shouldve gone at 29 instead of Mardy Collins. We could have drafted rondo, marcus williams, kyle lowry, sergio rodrueguez, or jordan farmar. All point guards....

Point is, he was great at drafts in the late 1st, early 2nd. decent at every other spot. and gm, well....he was 2nd worst. coming up soo close to jordan.