Shaq to the Cavs and DONE DEAL.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Rent-a-Shaq.

He's a one year plan.

But the Spurs and Cavs look very mighty with their trades this week.

Wowzer.

JayJ44

Starter
I don't see how a 40 year old Shaq is gonna help them that much. Is he even gonna be physically able to play in the playoffs? Let alone get all the way to the finals. Plus, how will Lebron and Shaq play together. They both need a lot of touches to be successful, might not work together.

Lakers>Cavs
Spurs>Cavs
Magic>Cavs

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Shaq has to stay healthy... IMO this doesnt help them at all... On paper they look great... but you dont play games on paper!

Kiyaman

Legend
I don't see how a 40 year old Shaq is gonna help them that much. Is he even gonna be physically able to play in the playoffs? Let alone get all the way to the finals. Plus, how will Lebron and Shaq play together. They both need a lot of touches to be successful, might not work together.

Lakers>Cavs
Spurs>Cavs
Magic>Cavs

Your kidding right!!!! how many games the Cavs won this past season? inwhich Ben Wallace missed half of them, and only received about 20 mpg.
Well, replace Ben with Shaq. Wally with JJ Hickson, and trading Pav for a Big SG to backup West this offseason.

The only threat will be Celtics KG, Perkins, and Big-Baby, or Philly Dalembert, Brand, and Young.
What frontline does the Knicks have (under contract)??????????

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I don't think Shaq is going to do anything special for the Cavs...he is washed up and will slow down LBJ.

jpz17

Starter
I do... and I'm now worried. But this also means the Cavs are willing to win right now and that is what LeBron wanted. This doesn't help our chances of landing LeBron. Cav for life

JayJ44

Starter
Your kidding right!!!! how many games the Cavs won this past season? inwhich Ben Wallace missed half of them, and only received about 20 mpg.
Well, replace Ben with Shaq. Wally with JJ Hickson, and trading Pav for a Big SG to backup West this offseason.

The only threat will be Celtics KG, Perkins, and Big-Baby, or Philly Dalembert, Brand, and Young.
What frontline does the Knicks have (under contract)??????????

Shaq will probably miss half of them too. Remember, the training staff in Phoenix got him healthy again. In Cleveland, he'll probably get injuries. He's like 40, he should of retired last year. A broken down Shaq is not going to help them get past Dwight Howard, KG, or Pau Gasol.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Shaq is def an improvement, but idk if it's the player that'll keep James around for a while..it'll def give him something to feel good bout i guess..

only thing that makes me wonder is that i'm sure Shaq talked to James before the trade, and asked about his chances of staying there, as i doubt Shaq would go to the cavs if there was a good chance James would bolt the next yr; so that's a bit unsettling...but hopefully nothing will change and they'll try and make a final run this yr and then be out next