Sick of It....draft response review

Toons

is the Bo$$
All season long, we have surpassed the opponents average score, but failed to win against them. W score in the hundreds.....120's and lose. Why? because we dont have any anyone intimidate you. We got really big over the past few hours.

How can you not like the man that

got rid of

Q. Rich
Jamal Crawford
Stephani Marbury
Malik Rose
Jerome James
Zach Randoplph

lee has to go tho

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I agree Hill and Darko give us a young solid frontcourt that can play D and hit midrange jumpers in Dantoni's system.

smokes

Huge Member
Much more likely that it's Hill and Curry playing together with Darko coming off the bench imo.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Much more likely that it's Hill and Curry playing together with Darko coming off the bench imo.

Call me crazy but I think Darko's best days are ahead of him in a Knick uniform...he will accel in our system and can play D. He is only 23 and is 7'0"...IMO Darko will be our starting center for many years and become a an above average Knick.

TunerAddict

Starter
Call me crazy but I think Darko's best days are ahead of him in a Knick uniform...he will accel in our system and can play D. He is only 23 and is 7'0"...IMO Darko will be our starting center for many years and become a an above average Knick.

Let us pray!

jpz17

Starter
exactly, I'm thinking about leaving the site because of idiotic NY fans who go crazy. Get a life guys miracles doesn't happen. Man those idiots are not even real fans.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
exactly, I'm thinking about leaving the site because of idiotic NY fans who go crazy. Get a life guys miracles doesn't happen. Man those idiots are not even real fans.

cosign...http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62 seems like a really good forum and they actually moderate the content. The posters aren't childish fanbois...threads about Starbury months after being traded would be immediately locked. KO.com has become the gathering ground for all the people like the ones booing at MSG last night. They couldn't pick Hill out of a lineup and just because another team drafted their player they have to act like a child who just got his toy taken away.

I will continue to drop by KO.com but I def found a new home for intelligent Knicks discussion where people are not called idiots for having a differing opinion in their FIRST post on this site.

jpz17

Starter
well man prosports is horrible. I'm never going back there. No matter where you go NY fans are idiots

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
well man prosports is horrible. I'm never going back there. No matter where you go NY fans are idiots

really? Seems much better quality discussions and information. I was reading about threads that were 6 pages deep on that site about a trade or rumor that KO.com posters never even mentioned. In addition they actually moderate the content so the antics are kept to a minimum. I just signed up and hopefully my first impressions of the site are correct.

Why did you not like the site? How do you compare it to KO.com?

ANU

Starter
OVERALL, I'm content.i think hill was the best value pick.people have been complaining that we pretty much replace both nate and lee, but they actually seem competent on d.besides both nate and lee gave us the most to root about in the last years of this catastroteam.can we please get rid of duduhon though? the trail mix want a veteran point right? this seems ideal for both teams, give us rudy dammit.

th3realicon

Rotation player
The problem with us Knicks fans is that we always tent to criticize our bball related decisons way ahead of time.

We got Hill and all of a sudden everybody is upset. it is not the end of the world, Rubio and Curry were gone by then and we ended getting the best big man on the block. I am happy with it and i am willing to see how Hill pans out.

I am not too keen on Milicic though. Although at his age he is still young and there is much room for improvement.

Toons

is the Bo$$
i dont understand how you can call a team and a general manager n coach stupid if they werent able to draft a number 2 prospect at 8th. We spot good talent, so do the scouts, therefore they took better players.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer

I keep hearing that NY fans are suppose to be the most knowledgeable in basketball but I keep encountering idiotic NY fans like the ones that showed up at the draft and in this forum (i.e. all the Marbury lovers). I'm going to have to check out the ProSports forum.

jpz17

Starter
really? Seems much better quality discussions and information. I was reading about threads that were 6 pages deep on that site about a trade or rumor that KO.com posters never even mentioned. In addition they actually moderate the content so the antics are kept to a minimum. I just signed up and hopefully my first impressions of the site are correct.

Why did you not like the site? How do you compare it to KO.com?

1. The guys who run it are so tight they wouldn't let you say "darn it"
2. You get fans from other teas gloating
3. No images are allowed to be posted
4. No community.
5. No Rady
6. Looks so ugly
7. Posters there no nothing about basketball
8. :beer:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I like KOL. Granted, we have a few idiots in our village. The ones that can't hold an intelligent discussion and when presented with a well thought out opposing argument, resort to childish name calling and insults. Those are the minority here. They just happen to be the loudest too.

But to leave this site because there are several people here that don't agree with the draft pick is just silly. I'm not happy with last night, so be it. Deal with it. Not everybody feels we did everything possible to upgrade the roster to the fullest potential.

There were a lot of people here that didn't agree with the Gallinari pick. I liked the pick myself but didn't leave the site because others disagreed with me.

Kiyaman

Legend
I guess no one in this site been in MSG on draft night when they anounced Jordan Hill as the 8th pick.
I am surprise Hill did not catch a murder case last night.

I dont like Walsh and Dantoni....but I LUV what they did on draft night.
Getting rid of Lockerroom Poison Q.Richardson, getting Darko to work out with Curry's offensive game, selecting a 6.10 Hill, and a 6.2 combo-Douglas to learn from a resigned Lee & Nate.

I cant wait to see Rubio and Gallo get NBA playingtime (24 mpg) to show this so-called STAR performance u guys keep talking about...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I guess no one in this site been in MSG on draft night when they anounced Jordan Hill as the 8th pick.
I am surprise Hill did not catch a murder case last night.

I dont like Walsh and Dantoni....but I LUV what they did on draft night.
Getting rid of Lockerroom Poison Q.Richardson, getting Darko to work out with Curry's offensive game, selecting a 6.10 Hill, and a 6.2 combo-Douglas to learn from a resigned Lee & Nate.

I cant wait to see Rubio and Gallo get NBA playingtime (24 mpg) to show this so-called STAR performance u guys keep talking about...

Lee and Nate will not be resigned. That's why they drafted Hill and Douglas. To replace them. 6.10 Hill is not that good. Clumsy, poor hands, low IQ and apparently a poor work ethic. His numbers got worse between sophmore and junior years. Decent defense, but I'm tired of one-dimensional players.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Lee and Nate will not be resigned. That's why they drafted Hill and Douglas. To replace them. 6.10 Hill is not that good. Clumsy, poor hands, low IQ and apparently a poor work ethic. His numbers got worse between sophmore and junior years. Decent defense, but I'm tired of one-dimensional players.

his numbers got better actually, if anything we drafted him at a good time, he's starting to take steps toward reaching his potential, he provides some defense, and thats already better than most players give out on this team. i wanna see this dude play before i make judgments but in this offense theres no reason why he cant be good.