Some Nice workout film of Jordan Hill

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, his ability to get up and down the court quickly as well as have a game that suits an uptempo offense like D'Antoni's is surely going to be valuable for us in the future. He has a good mid-range game too...

nixon7

Benchwarmer
I like this kid ALOT

I am glad the Knicks picked him. He runs the floor, rebounds, and blocks shots (glaring need). He has a mid-range game (a rarity these days). He needs a few post moves and to improve on the defensive footwork but I think he will work hard on these aspects of the game, and it is actually a plus that he is a late-comer in terms of believing that he will continue to improve.

While I like David Lee's nose for the ball and general hustle, he is much more of a defensive liability after three years in the league than Hill will be as a rookie. I want to keep Lee but at 7-8 mill. I think the Knicks are playing this right. If someone wants to pay Lee 10-12 let him walk.

Stephon Curry may turn out to be one of the great scorers out there, but it is not clear to me that he will be better than any number of other options at the 1 or 2. He is a bit small for a 2 guard and I think we have more of a need for a defensive stopper and solid ball distributor in the 1, which Toney Douglas fits quite adequately. I actually would like to see the Knicks try to use Wilson Chandler at the 2 so that they can use Gallinari more at the 3.

I am much happier with Hill and Douglas than with only getting S. Curry out of the draft.