Make A Run For Bosh Now.

Which PF rocks your boat the most?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hedo Turkoglu has pulled out of his contract talks with Portland.
Stating: "My family would be happier in Toronto" because it's safer than gun happy America and there's a large Turkish population.

Sweet news for the Mounties.

Toronto would, however, need to clear some room to sign him on. Namely Marion.

Toronto showed some real interest in Lee.

Bosh said he doubts he'll resign in 2010 - which means he certainly won't.

With Lee signed @ approx $8-9m a trade for both him and Harrington works out financially, and Harrington has only one year left that'll come off the books for Toronto (who need the cash) at the end of the year.

And, Harrington's a turd.

Saying Bosh is soft is BS because Lee isn't hard has 0 D and the lateral movement of a television.

Do it now. Before now is gone and Miami sign Bosh and keep Wade or something else demoralizing like that.

Bosh + Hill... A dreaded front court.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Bosh might be soft compared to like...Shaq, or somebody like that...

But he makes up for it by having a pretty good long range game for a PF not to mention a really good mid-range game. And no matter how soft he is he's better than David lee, so...I wouldn't mind dumping Harrington and Lee for Bosh (let's face it Harrington and Lee have no future on this team, except maybe as like backups, but neither of them will be starting for us) if it meant we could get him now and sign him to an extension. Then we'd just have to dump Curry and Jeffries' salaries and then we'd be good to go for whatever free agent is coming to our team in 2010

If we have Bosh that tells every FA out there that we're not messing around, and odds are if we have Bosh we're playoff bound

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Agreed to all bar the certainty of a playoff berth.

Bosh couldn't get it done last year. The Raps were only one game up on us at the end of the season.

If we were to add Bosh, a playoff berth will rely on a better pg and the performances of Gallo, Douglas and Hill. Almond is a huge "????".

Bosh just adds a lot of flexibility to a system of shooting quickly because he can put the ball on the floor and is accurate from range, demanding double teams.

Bosh - Darko
Hill - Wilcox
Gallo - Almond? - Chandler
Chandler - Douglas - N8?
Sessions? - Duhon

The bench in this scenario leaves a lot to be desired at the 3, 4 and 5. But, it's a better team than last years, and the off season has only just begun.

Sessions would be a very nice signing if the whole Rubio thing inevitably does fall through.

shaolin15

Rookie
amare

I just think that amare is just a better player then bosh (when healthy).we saw what amare did against duncan in the playoffs even at a very young age.bosh hasnt done anything yet, and i no he hasnt been on the teams amares been on. if we could get amare i would no doubt get him b4 bosh.

ANU

Starter
i wouldn't want either.this team needs minutes for curry.we have lee/hill/milicic, and we need to see what we can get out of milicic and hill before any of these trades happen, maybe at the all star break, but now, no.

this team needs at least 8 players splitting all the minutes, cause lets be honest, this shit takes alot out of players, so lee/millicic/hill/curry sharing 48 minutes a game at the 4/5 is going to be sweet.

if the knicks go after bosh, the cap space might be compromised.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This is a very good idea. Considering that we have three centers (Darko, Lee, Curry) trading Lee and Harrington isn't a bad idea. Toronto will still be in a good position and with Bosh we can rotate Curry/Bosh and Darko/Hill. This still gives us an opportunity to show case Curry.

ANU

Starter
calderon
derozan
turk
lee
bargnani
looks decent,(absolute shit defense) but i don't know if they'd bite.colangelo did just sign turk to a pretty ridiculous contract though, so, who knows.

mafra

Legend
We cleared cap space b/c we want 2 free agent stars... We're in good shape to sign one... If we got BOSH, that wouldn't work against the 2010 plan.... It would actually help. We wouldn't need to pursue that 2nd stud, and with BOSH we have the perfect recruting tool.

Bosh, Danilo & Chandler would beckon a star like Lebron.

Paul1355

All Star
Bosh should be a Knick in 2010

Hedo Turkoglu has pulled out of his contract talks with Portland.
Stating: "My family would be happier in Toronto" because it's safer than gun happy America and there's a large Turkish population.

Sweet news for the Mounties.

Toronto would, however, need to clear some room to sign him on. Namely Marion.

Toronto showed some real interest in Lee.

Bosh said he doubts he'll resign in 2010 - which means he certainly won't.

With Lee signed @ approx $8-9m a trade for both him and Harrington works out financially, and Harrington has only one year left that'll come off the books for Toronto (who need the cash) at the end of the year.

And, Harrington's a turd.

Saying Bosh is soft is BS because Lee isn't hard has 0 D and the lateral movement of a television.

Do it now. Before now is gone and Miami sign Bosh and keep Wade or something else demoralizing like that.

Bosh + Hill... A dreaded front court.

Bosh wants to be a Knick and play for Mike D after that experience winning the gold medal with him as coach.

I think anybody can see this a mile away....Bosh pretty much hates Toronto...he's been there long enough and has gone no where. He is a star on a team that isn't good and he is playing in Canada....Bosh is craving that spotlight. If Lee is gone and Jordan Hill isn't a good starting PF by 2010 then you will see the Knicks signing Bosh.

I see Bosh being one of our top free agent signings in 2010 if it all plays out.

jpz17

Starter
I'm tempted to say Lee on this poll.

Amare is career injured.

Bosh is a weak guy

Boozer is old

Lee is a double-double machine.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
I'm tempted to say Lee on this poll.

Amare is career injured.

Bosh is a weak guy

Boozer is old

Lee is a double-double machine.
No disrespect to you, only your idea... That might just rank in top10 most ridiculous statements I have ever laid eyes on! No offense to you.