Why losing our draft pick to Utah doesn't matter

smokes

Huge Member
What I find funny there is we have 2 of the current top 10 worst value picks and were playing THE worst value pick of the last 20 yrs in summer league.

Tzikiswhoever
Sene
Milicic

Lol, this team is bad...

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Milicic, Tskitishvili and Sene

Imagine if Milicic, Tsktishvili and Sene all miraculously began to meet the expectations the teams that drafted them had on the day they were drafted. We would have quite a front line. But miracles like that would qualify each of them for sainthood.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
What I find funny there is we have 2 of the current top 10 worst value picks and were playing THE worst value pick of the last 20 yrs in summer league.

Tzikiswhoever
Sene
Milicic

Lol, this team is bad...

TsikisWHOEVER is actually better than all of your BIG MAN that are in Knick TEAM. He is wayyyy better than Curry Milicic Sene And Hunter.

I can tell that u have not watched any summer league games.

TSIKISWHOEVER can block SHOTS. YES HE CAN.
HE CAN HIT three points. O WOW at 7-0.

His body movement is also much better than those other 4 WASTES that the Knicks have on their current roster.

JayJ44

Starter
TsikisWHOEVER is actually better than all of your BIG MAN that are in Knick TEAM. He is wayyyy better than Curry Milicic Sene And Hunter.

I can tell that u have not watched any summer league games.

TSIKISWHOEVER can block SHOTS. YES HE CAN.
HE CAN HIT three points. O WOW at 7-0.

His body movement is also much better than those other 4 WASTES that the Knicks have on their current roster.

I wonder why he can't make an NBA team then...

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I wonder why he can't make an NBA team then...

I am not quite sure about that SIR. But as far as I have been able to observe SIR he is better than what we have.

So, SIR I have been suggesting that it would be better if we sign him since we have one or two more spots for summer league talents.

In this summer league TSIKISWHOEVER played better basketball than Jordan Hill. :boohoo:

If you have not watched the games then go see some previews or something.

JayJ44

Starter
I am not quite sure about that SIR. But as far as I have been able to observe SIR he is better than what we have.

So, SIR I have been suggesting that it would be better if we sign him since we have one or two more spots for summer league talents.

In this summer league TSIKISWHOEVER played better basketball than Jordan Hill. :boohoo:

If you have not watched the games then go see some previews or something.

You do realize that summer league success doesn't always translate to NBA success. So he played well against a bunch of D-league players. He averaged like 2 points in the NBA.