Starbury's Having a LiveStream (LMAO)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I just listened to him try and say that he's going to Italy. Coherent sentences are apparently as hard to put together as a MLE contract for Marbury.

man this fool is crazy...

boy could play some mad ball 10 years ago. Now he just a fool......

at least this kid used to put up the numbers and be a dumb dumb mother****er at the same time. Now he still aint winnin shit but he's still ****in braindead yall....I know I aint forgotten him sayin farewell to NY in a faggot boston jersey man.

Now those crew don't even want Marbury.

I'd pity that boy if he weren't so rich for doin no thing

Scribbles

Rotation player
Vintage quotes in here LMFAO!!!

Someone who knows how to record please record this....

I see the light!!!! :teeth:

Scribbles

Rotation player
Someone please PLEASE record this. This is one for the ages...EPIC.

Marbury is throwing hilarity left and right...

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="400" height="320" id="utv662358"><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&brand=embed"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/1/1029065"/><embed flashvars="autoplay=false&brand=embed" width="400" height="320" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv662358" name="utv_n_730121" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/1/1029065" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/channels" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Free TV : Ustream</a>

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Marbury is one of the most beautiful human beings this planet has held in a long time.
People hated Jesus when he was alive...when Marbury dies, dudes will really learn to appreciate his philosophy.

He doesn't bend over for anyone, and that kills YOU.

GetRealistic

Starter
Marbury is one of the most beautiful human beings this planet has held in a long time.
People hated Jesus when he was alive...when Marbury dies, dudes will really learn to appreciate his philosophy.

LOL all i can say is wow....

KBlack25

Starter

Comparing Marbury to Jesus has this board at a new all-time low.

But maybe metro is right, when Marbury dies a religion will start around him that follows all the virtues of Stephon Marbury such as:

-Being in arguments with every coach you ever play for
-Holding a team hostage because you want $20 million instead of $18 million
-Blasting that team in the media because you hold a grudge
-Being a career loser

metrocard

Legend
Comparing Marbury to Jesus has this board at a new all-time low.

But maybe metro is right, when Marbury dies a religion will start around him that follows all the virtues of Stephon Marbury such as:

-Being in arguments with every coach you ever play for
-Holding a team hostage because you want $20 million instead of $18 million
-Blasting that team in the media because you hold a grudge
-Being a career loser

Arguments? Show me proof that Marbury has argued with EVERY coach he's been with.

Hostage? D'Antoni was being stubborn.
You act like 2 million is chump change...being a black athlete isn't as safe as it sounds...they can go bankrupt, nothing is secure...why you trying to take away 2 million's of Marbury's guranteed money?

If someone guranteed you 2 million, how you would feel if a group of sexually frustrated assholes wanted you to give it away because they're just stupid as hell. Well, how would you really feel?

A career loser? Whatever...who ever doesnt win a NBA final is a "career" loser these days.

Such a simple term...for simple people.

If Marbury is just a career loser to you, then you're obvious bias and Marbury has went deep in your mother.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Marbury tried to drive the lane with my mother but got whistled for an offensive foul, then he tried to go backdoor but got rejected. Wow, I just discovered that basketball terminology is great for hidden sexual references.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer

All I can say to you is **** MARBURY. He is a Piece of SHIT. He has always been a douche bag.

Because of that ISIAH and Marbury the franchise of a great team is almost destroyed.

Are you really thinking what you are saying. Who are you. Are u his bitch?
OR are u him lurking in your favorite team`s forum?

Anyway, Thank God the absolute majority of Knick Fans understand how bad he was for our team.

And By the way he was never a great player. :)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Hmmm narcissism: The new wave of enlightenment.

being a black athlete isn't as safe as it sounds...they can go bankrupt, nothing is secure...

Um.....

What? This little boy's getting out of his shallow depths.

dave2138

Rotation player
chris-crocker.jpg

Leave Stephon Alone!!