Jamaal Tinsley?

smokes

Huge Member
Hm an average 30 yrs old injury prone player who spent a year out of the NBA due to contract issues with his team?

SIGN US UP!

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't think so. Tinsley wasn't allowed to play for most of last season and Walsh may have had a hand in that. If that's the case, Tinsley wouldn't want anything to do with Walsh.

I agree that I hope the Knicks don't seriously look at Tinsley. Personally, with all the hype about Sessions, I think I'd rather see them sign him -- young with upside. My concern (and I can't remember seeing him play) is that he was a low 2nd round pick 2 years ago who didn't play a ton last year. Is he that good or is this just hype?

nyk_nyk

All Star
Sessions is a good young pg with upside. His court vision is very good and he can score if needed. The only thing he needs to really work on is his outside shooting. He doesn't take a ton of 3s but should work on it since he will need that to get to the next level.

clumsy

Rotation player
This would only work if we somehow got Steve Jax, and Ron Artest!

Sad thing is a the late 90's early 2000's pacers lineup (even at their age today) is better than any lineup we could put out right now.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Donnie Walsh gave Tinsley that extension couple years back and that was one of the reasons he(walsh) is not there now. Donnie won't make that mistake twice.