Where Are You, Sprewell?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
There hasn't been any news of him in over a year.I'm not even talking about a comeback, just wondering what he's up to.

news016.jpg

New New York

Quiet Storm
Sadly, Bankrupt and battling a sexual assult case!

My mans father who is a financial advisor attempted to reach out to Spree when Spree was in Cali. he said Spree was one of the best people he had ever been around, he also said back then Spree was full of good ideas on how to invest his money (ie. rim shops before rims really jumped off nation wide), but he just needed guidence.

I asked my boy recently about what he thought about Spree declaring bankruptcy and he said its a shame, but if you knew him back then it is not at all surprising.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Sadly, Bankrupt and battling a sexual assult case!

My mans father who is a financial advisor attempted to reach out to Spree when Spree was in Cali. he said Spree was one of the best people he had ever been around, he also said back then Spree was full of good ideas on how to invest his money (ie. rim shops before rims really jumped off nation wide), but he just needed guidence.

I asked my boy recently about what he thought about Spree declaring bankruptcy and he said its a shame, but if you knew him back then it is not at all surprising.
:(

That is a shame.

Also a shame he had quite a few years left to play.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Spree's electricity was the best, unlike any other player we had!! He is one of my favorite all-time!!