peep my sig.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This isn't saying much and is a little depressing but he is probably the toughest player on the Knick's roster.

TunerAddict

Starter
I remember that. Awesome moment.

And yes, he definitely needs that slicked back hair back. Makes him straight up gangster, lol.

People would be afraid to go into the paint cause they'd think he was going to place a hit on them if they did.

CoolClyde

Darko in the daytime

that's a great block and a smile, thanks for the vid.
I also appreciated the Darko vid where he cursed out the ref
after the game, threatening kids and families.
If Darko can be meaner and leaner than Dikembe or Sprewell,
and Hill can impose with defensive presence, Knick fans may be
pleasantly surprised by something other than matador dee in the
paint this year.
:crossfingers::gony::crossfingers:

a decent defensive squad?
Sessions/Duhon
Hughes
Gallo
Hill
Darko

tiger0330

Legend
Sorry Darko but that was clearly a foul, you got Uncle Deke on the hand so you're not ready to take over Uncle Deke's signature "finger wag" after a block just yet.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Darko REALLY needs that hair back, that was badass.

He better do something. I somehow have a feeling he'll have a coming out year (no homo) and remove the bust label.

Similar to what Andrea Bargnani did last year.

iSaYughh

Starter
Darko is a weird dude, and he needs that mafia-swagger back. Obv a siksik bust to date, but he doesn't strike me as a bust in the vein of Kwame or Kandi & Co.....I'm on the boat that he can become a legit weapon and starter and that it's either going to be with us this year or it'l be never.

So many "what-ifs", and he's for sure one of the more interesting ones. I figure we just need the NBA-development equivolent of hitting the powerball and we can maybe make the playoffs this season. :smokin:

1time Darko, do it for the Soviet Bloc/

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Darko is a weird dude, and he needs that mafia-swagger back. Obv a siksik bust to date, but he doesn't strike me as a bust in the vein of Kwame or Kandi & Co.....I'm on the boat that he can become a legit weapon and starter and that it's either going to be with us this year or it'l be never.

So many "what-ifs", and he's for sure one of the more interesting ones. I figure we just need the NBA-development equivolent of hitting the powerball and we can maybe make the playoffs this season. :smokin:

1time Darko, do it for the Soviet Bloc/

First of all Darko is not from the Soviet Block. He comes from Serbia which was never a part of Soviet Union, but Yugoslavia, on the other hand.

Anyway, you are right Serbs are same pieces of shit as Russians and BeloRussians. :D

ANU

Starter
First of all Darko is not from the Soviet Block. He comes from Serbia which was never a part of Soviet Union, but Yugoslavia, on the other hand.

Anyway, you are right Serbs are same pieces of shit as Russians and BeloRussians. :D
:teeth:
that's low.